EQyss Grooming Products Survivor Super Detangler & Shine for Horses, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Moisturizes and enhances the shine of horse manes, tails, braids or feathered legs
- This floral scented detangler is specially formulated to loosen any hair knot for hassle free combing or brushing of matted hair with ease
- Added vitamin E protects the hair and softens skin without alcohol
- It’s a non-greasy, non-sticky solution that can be used on a wet or dry coat and will not attract dust or dirt
- Alcohol free, non-toxic formula, which is gentle enough to use on the most sensitive areas
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exhibitor's Quic Color Intensifier For Chestnut, Bay, Sorrel & Brown Coats Pet Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Concentrate Horse Detangler & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Farnam Green Spot Out Spray-On Dry Clean Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$14.39List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Farnam Wonder Blue Deep Cleaning Moisturizing Dog & Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$18.06Chewy Price$25.19List Price$17.16Autoship Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$17.07Chewy Price$18.88List Price
- eZall Total Body Horse Wash Equine & Livestock Horse Wash, 1-gal bottle$33.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price
- Exhibitor's Quic Moisturizer & Strengthener Pet Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Farnam Laser Sheen Concentrate Horse Shine & Detangler, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Showring Shine Original Horse Hair Polish & Detangler, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Equus Magnificus Essential Equine Private Reserve Tea Tree Oil Horse Conditioning Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$14.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.09Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Gentle Moisturizing Body Wash, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Equus Magnificus Essential Equine QuikClenz Foam-on Rinse-off Horse Wash, 32-oz bottle$18.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Peg 7 Amodimethicone...||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Hairball Control, Sensitive Skin||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Smells good, works great
People actually stop by my stall to see what smells so good when I am using this product. And better than that, it makes my mare’s mane and tail as smooth as silk. I have been using this for years and love it.
Purchased a Halfie mare knowing she had a solid ball bat of a tail..matted from the bone to tip. Ordered this before she was to get here. The day she came home I used a syringe and injected this into the middle from top to bottom and left it over night. After 4 hrs of work I was able to save the tail!! It laid 2 feet extra on the ground. I braided and trimmed it to the heal. This stuff is AMAZING!!
I actually use this on my own long hair when I'm in a hurry and didn't use my human stuff. lol It's takes just a dab, and goes a long way! Smells awesome too!
This stuff is great for long manes and tails!! Last a long time and makes combing through a breeze!
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING
I will not brush a tail without this! It detangles so well and smells divine. Whenever I use it people always ask, "What smells so good?" at a barn mind you. Apply it to a tail wet or dry and it works wonders!
My horse has a thick mane and tail and this wonderful product makes light work of getting through the tangles with the added bonus of the hair looking very healthy. Love this product and their entire line of quality products for horses and dogs. Their products always have such pleasant fragrances.
Great product- will purchase again. This was a good purchase!!!
Mane/tail condition better
1st time to use this conditioner, after warm days of turnout/riding give my mare a good wash off use this about twice a week lasts well really easy to come out keeps conditioned
Absolutely The Very Best Detangler You Can Buy!
I know this review is long, but I'm that passionate about this product and I think it's very much worth the time I took to write this detailed review! I'm a second generation horsewoman, training, showing and breeding, so I've tried everything there is for mane & tail detangling as well as the ones more for body and show shine, but nothing and I do mean nothing compares to this stuff! One of my stallions has an incredibly thick, long mane and tail, he likes to throw his head a lot - in a manner a lot like a person would throw up an arm to signal, "Come on!" and every summer he constantly swats his stuff between his legs with his tail, even though I use a feed though insect supplement and there aren't any insects near him - he's just making sure nothing gets close enough to bite him there (who can blame him)? All this swishing, especially when he starts sweating or gets dusty, can nearly overnight cause his tail to get in one big balled up dread nest! Before using Eqyss if I didn't notice it happening within a couple days; it was off with the tail! Before finding Eqyss detangler; I used the very best and newest products on the market and I tried every groomer's DIY secret weapons, but I still had to give him a pony tail cut more than once! Literally cutting his entire tail off just below the tail nub because those other products just didn't handle the job! The first time I gave the Eqyss detangler a try I brought a pair of scissors along because I didn't expect this natural product to work anywhere near as good as that other product ** hint: white bottle with a black lid ** that was known at the time to work like magic. But I didn't need the scissors and I was absolutely gobsmacked by how great this stuff was/is and how easy it made getting these impossible dreads out! I'm a very, very detail oriented person (I notice everything) and I'm very determined, especially when it comes to trying to save a horse's mane or tail, so to say I ever had to cut off one is saying it was impossible to do otherwise. I'll use Eqyss detangler and only Eqyss as long as it's available! If you have a challenging job apply this stuff good and work it deep into the tangle as much as possible and then watch the tangle just start falling out! I work it in with my hands to separate - widen the mat, kinda like an accordion and then here and there use a wide tooth comb or the Oyster mane and tail brush to work the horizontal laying hairs out straight, brushing out the loose hairs and debris that encourage tangles while making sure the ends are tangle free. I just keep repeating this and reapplying the detangler as I get deeper into the mat where the detangler hasn't been able to reach yet and a job that normally would've ultimately required scissors after several hours of finger cramping work will be perfectly untangled and silky soft in a small fraction of the time a job like this would take without Eqyss! I've also started a detangle job, only having time to liberally apply this product, working it in with my hands and pulling the mat apart like described above or un-twisting a knot before being called away, to find when I returned to the job, sometimes 24 hours later that the stuff did my job for me already!!!! All I had left to do was a normal brush/groom job! Whoa!!!! Guess what else!? The ingredients in Eqyss products are always natural whenever possible and they smell absolutely heavenly too!! It's like aromatherapy for you and your horse while working on the stressful job of trying to save your beloved horse's tail!
works great !!!
I've tried all of the silicone based products on the market and although they work...this product works even better....