Buckeye Nutrition SAFE 'N 'EASY Performance Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delivers a slow release of cool, controlled energy and promotes mental focus.
- 13.5% NSC formula contains no corn or molasses.
- Prebiotics and probiotics promote healthy digestion.
- Fortified with amino acids, minerals and vitamins for optimal health.
- Marine-sourced calcium provides gastric support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Pellet Low-NSC, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Growth Pelleted Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.44Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.72Autoship Price
- Hygain Tru Gain Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$46.00List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Medalist Sprout Pellets Complete Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$29.96Chewy Price$28.46Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$31.32Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.75Autoship Price
- Hygain Tru Care Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$35.00Chewy Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Supreme 14 Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K Low-NSC Horse Feed, 30-lb bag$33.74Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.05Autoship Price
- ADM GroSTRONG 33 Ration Balancer Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$48.63Chewy Price$49.99List Price$46.20Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K GC Plus Low-NSC, Joint Support Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Pure & Simple Balancer Soy-Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$51.75Chewy Price$49.16Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Wholefood Gluten Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$77.78Chewy Price$73.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Heat Processed Soybeans...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Corn Germ Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Maize Distillers Dried Grains...||Wheat Middlings, Heat Stabilized Rice Bran, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls...|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||High Fiber, High Fat|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
change in price.
Great product and my mare has been doing okey on it , but over priced this grain was 18 not to long ago and now getting close to 45. is not the only good grain around!
Comes fresh, nice feed
This feed is high fat at 12%. Which is great for my hard keeping mare. I took off one star because she will eat the feed, but it’s not her favorite. I have to mix it with some sweet feed to make sure it all gets eaten. Nonetheless, it came fresh and has a great nutritional profile.
50% price increase this week
Chewy, this product was $18.95 when I last ordered on Dec 2, 2021. I was going to order again, but you raised the price to $36.99. Today is Dec 8, 2021. In 6 days, this product saw a 50% price increase. That's high of a price increase is not government inflation, it's Chewy greed. I cancelled my auto-ship and will find a new supplier.
This product had an increase of over 10$ in a week which is quite ridiculous. I simply will not be ordering from chewy or setting up an auto ship ever if prices range this drastically in such short times
Not fond of
Got for my horse because her favorite is out of my price range now. She smelled her bucket, turned around and left. Would not even try a taste. Not a good choice for my mare.
it’s come to this.
As much as I love this feed, and my mare does so good on it I can’t see how I paid $19 a bag and now it has skyrocketed to $36.99 a bag… buckeye makes the best feed and we can’t get it locally.. #inflation?
I’ll wait til the price comes back down When I bought it I only paid 18 a bag now double
I love this feed
My horse had Lyme and this feed has helped him maintain a healthy weight through relapses. His coat looks great and he will eat this feed even with meds and supplements mixed in.
Great feed but went from $18 a bag to 30 something in a week .