Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavy weight toy designed for tough chewers
- Hollow center is perfect for treats or peanut butter
- Made from unique thermoplastic rubber
- TPR fuses together elements of plastic and rubber for added durability and bounce
- Floats in water so you can play indoors or outdoors
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber S-shaped Tough Dog Chew Toy, 12-in$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.25-in$8.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Mammoth SnakeBiter Snake Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$13.41Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Mammoth Braidys 2 Knot Rope Bone for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$3.49Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Basketball Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$20.49Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$11.02Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Dogit Minty Knotted Rope Tough Dog Toy, X-Large$7.03Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Nite Ize GlowStreak LED Ball Dog Toy, Red$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Squeaky||Squeaky||Tough Chewer||Dental, Crinkle|
|Material||Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Leather, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
My dog Whiskey is a 1 year old chocolate lab and has destroyed every toy he’s ever had almost instantly. I’ve gotten him some really tough nylabones that he hasn’t been able to destroy but because they’re so difficult he loses interest pretty quickly. I love this toy because it’s just barely too big for his mouth so he has a hard time getting ahold of it and because it’s rubber, when he drops it it bounces and he gets to chase after it. Because the middle is hollow when he’s chewing it it squeezes just a little bit which he loves. So far he has barely put a dent in it. It’s the perfect challenge for him. I’ve seen a lot of bad reviews of people saying it didn’t last long, but it’s really just about finding the right balance for your specific dog. For mine, this toy is the holy grail!
Perfect for heavy chewers!
My mini schnauzer is a heavy chewer and all other toys get in pieces on the first day but this one. I read is better rubber chewing toys than other material and is true!
This is a perfect toy to add peanut butter into each end, freeze it, and give it to our dog when we are headed out the door for the evening. It keeps her busy and she thinks it is a great gift.
Not very tough
I purchased this chew toy for my Bully because it said it was a "Tough" chew toy. She had the demolished within a couple of hours and had to throw it away. Don't get this if you're looking for something to last.
A Real Tough Toy
I bought this for our two 11-month-old 30-pound mixed-breed puppies, both of which are extreme chewers. So far, so good with this toy. It's still in one piece and doesn't show any signs of wear. Granted, it probably is a bit large for them, but they do play with it. This toy is very heavy and solidly-made.
only lasted a few days
I have a 70lbs pit bull that’s loves to chew, he got through this toy in about 3 days of chewing on and off. I don’t know why there’s a lifetime warranty, there’s nothing on the packaging that tells you how to invoke the warranty.
Tough toy for aggressive chewers
Just like the ball, our 11 year old destructive chewer and two 9 month old destructive chewer puppies have not hurt this bone. They also like this with peanut butter in the ends.
It may as well been made out of gelatin. First bite... What a waste!
Nice toy but...
This would be a fantastic toy for chewers if it were a little stronger! It's not as tough as it looks! Our one year old American Builldog/Lab mix chewed this toy into pieces in a very short period of time! I found red rubber pieces all over the floor and yard. Swallowing hazard so we took it away. "Wilson" loved this toy and was sad when we threw it out, so I wish they made it just a little tougher. Still recommend it tho if you don't have a persistent strong chewer.
far from indestructible
Dog loved the ethical bone but destroyed bone in less than one hour. I think I would try larger version next time in the hope that he didn't just concentrate on one area