Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Shuffle Bone Puzzle Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides mental stimulation
- Dog IQ puzzle that will strengthen and test your dog's skills
- Put your favorite treats inside
- Rewards your dog for being able to complete the task
- Good for crate training or alone time
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fall Box of Donuts Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$13.48Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Medium$5.38Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Spider Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$6.07Chewy Price$6.74List Price
- Dogit Mind Games Interactive Smart Dog Game$21.83Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Outward Hound Puppy Tornado Dog Toy$27.49Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy$21.73Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- HANAMYA Interactive Food/Treats Dispensing Flying Disc Puzzle Dog Toy, Yellow$15.15Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$22.07Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$18.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Squeaky||Training||Training|
|Material||Wood||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
739 Customer Reviews
A great bunny puzzle
If your rabbits are as quick witted as mine you're looking for new ways to keep them busy. My rabbits solved this puzzle faster than my Golden Lab. They love digging to move the pieces and they have learned new ways to dig and use their noses to get their beloved treats. Dried fruit fits perfects.
My girl is smart and has a keen nose, she can smell out the treats and figure a way to get them fast. Just wish it was bigger so the entertainment lasted longer. She's delicate with her nose and teeth, so the board is still intact. On the flip side, my larger boy dog doesn't have a great nose and doesn't care about the puzzle board.
Falling apart after single use
I wa excited to try this but if it gets wet or if your dog bites it, chunks of the item comes off. I was only able to use it once. Not worth it
Dog loves it, me not too much
I purchased this interactive toy the beginning of March and I thought it'd be a great brain teaser for my 1yo Alaskan Malamute, but once it's wet it falls apart! It looked like it'd be more sturdier from the images on this site, but once my pup starts drooling in it it becomes mushy paper. He then gets frustrated that he can't reach the treat and starts knawing on it. I already had to pop out one of the disks because it was stuck and neither of us could slide it.
For an animal's toy, this ranks less than 1 star. This product is made of pressed sawdust, cardboard couldn't be much better. After seeking 2 treats, the toy started to disintegrate.
Great idea my dog loved it for a few minutes then because of the material he chewed it apart
Fun for us all
Bought this puzzle for my dog and he loves it. It has gotten too easy for him now. Thinking of the next stage. My cat also has learned how it works and looks forward to finding his treats
Does Not Stand Up to Washing
My dog really loved this puzzle, but it fell apart when I washed it. I did not wash it immediately after use, so I had to scrub to get some of the slobber and dried crumbs off. I did not submerge it in water. I put it outside to dry and once fully dried, the sliders no longer move. My dog used this puzzle once so the value for the money was less than adequate, in my opinion. We bought him a plastic puzzle that will stand up to washing.
Puppy's first puzzle and it was a hit!
This was our first puzzle and still my puppy's favorite. The cups are a little shallow and only allow a small amount of kibble but she doesn't seem to mind.
For smaller dogs
My Belgian Mal chewed through this in two days. A great puzzle for non-chewers.