Evanger's Nothing but Natural Beef Hearts Gently Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single ingredient beef hearts are nutrient dense treats that can be a treat, training award, food topper, or reconstituted in warm water for 3-5 minutes for a savory snack.
- Grain-free, gluten-free product, endorsed by the cRc Kosher for Passover.
- No additives or artificial ingredients
- These treats are perfect for finicky or picky pets.
- Suitable for both dogs & cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evanger's Nothing but Natural Beef Liver Gently Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$10.48Chewy Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Dynamo Dog Skin & Coat Soft Chews Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Bravo! Training Treats Trail Mix Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$13.55Chewy Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Plato Thinkers Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$5.25Chewy Price$20.49List Price$4.99Autoship Price
- Evanger's Nothing but Natural Beef Tripe Gently Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3.5-oz bag$10.48Chewy Price$9.96Autoship Price
- DealExclusively Dog Best Buddy Bits Beef & Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.15List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Cat-Man-Doo Bow Wow Bonito Cat & Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Peanut Butter Filled Rolled Rawhide Dog Treats, 6-in chew, case of 24$63.19Chewy Price$85.31List Price$60.03Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Best Buddy Bits Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$6.15List Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bonus Bites Duck Feet Dry-Roasted Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Large Cheese n' Bacon Filled Bones Dog Treats, Case of 15$111.49Chewy Price$131.07List Price$105.92Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Small Chicken Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2.5-in chew, 1 count$5.59Chewy Price$5.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hearts.||Beef Tripe.||Beef Tongue.||Beef Liver.||Beef Hearts.|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Liver, Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Got these for my cats. They love beef hearts! I’d been giving them freeze-dried sliced turkey hearts, but they were quite fatty and it grossed me out to break them up with my fingers. Beef is more ecological, and so I’m glad they like these, and the beef lung, too!
These are too large for my cat and difficult to break into manageable bits, but I think a dog would love them.
Hard to chew
My cats like the taste, but the treats are hard to chew. I have to brake up pieces and soak them in water, so that they could eat them. I think this healthy treats are better for dogs or maybe young cats with strong teeth.
My dog and my cat absolutley LOVE these. And I love that it is a single ingredient treat. They are big, crunchy pieces, so for the kitty I break them into smaller pieces. These are fantastic treats for raw fed pets! you can feel good that there are no strange ingredients in there!
My dogs love these. There's not much in a package but the beef hearts are good for my dogs. I give each dog a small chunk like they are vitamins instead of chews.
Good for training
All my dogs really like the treats. The treats need to be broken up depending upon the dog size. Just as good as other Evanger's products. The dogs have not had any digestion irritations or side effects. A very good quality treat.
Our Savannahs LOVE these!
These are the absolute best treats EVER! Our Savannahs can’t get enough of them!
Little One Going Crazy
Each time I present the treat, my Affenpinscher/Brussels mix goes wild with glee and anticipation. And he devores it as quickly so we break it up in smaller bits.
Good -- not Great -- for Cats
These would work fine as dog treats because the pieces are somewhat large (larger than a normal cat-sized treat). They are also very hard, so it's difficult to break them into smaller pieces. It's even hard to cut them; and they don't soften in water, either. I have 2 cats who were more than willing to tackle the chunks, but the other guys looked at me like I was nuts. Since there are so many other dehydrated / freeze-dried cat treats out there that are much easier to manage, I think we'll give these a skip.
Reordering for sure
My dog just loves the beef hearts. We started out with chicken hearts but the beef hearts are his favorite now. We will choose them over anything else we offer as a treat. Definitively, ordering those every time now.