Evercare Pet Plus Mega Extreme Stick Large Surface Pet Lint Roller Refill
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Refill is designed for use with the Evercare Pet Plus Mega Extreme Stick Large Surface Pet Lint Roller.
- Alternating green and white colored tape layers help you find the edges fast for quick and easy sheet removal.
- 10-inch wide, extreme-stick tape removes fur and lint quickly and easily.
- Removes ticks from fabric to help prevent the spread and infestation of unwanted pests.
- Assembled in the USA since 1956, each sheet picks up 50% more pet hair, lint and stubborn debris.
Click here for Evercare Pet Plus Mega Extreme Stick Large Surface Pet Lint Roller.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evercare Pet Plus Mega Extreme Stick Large Surface Pet Lint Roller, 25 sheets$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Evercare Pet Plus Extreme Stick Ergo Grip Pet Lint Roller, 70 sheets (twin pack)$7.29Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- FURemover Pet Hair Removal & Lint Brush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- Lilly Brush Be Forever Furless Dog & Cat Hair Remover$19.95Chewy Price
- FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$7.47Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- PetSpy Dog & Cat Hair Removal Tool$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- FURemover Extendable Pet Hair Removal Broom$16.99Chewy Price$18.60List Price
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Hair Remover Lint Roller, Regular, 60 sheets$3.17Chewy Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, 2 count, Blue$14.06Chewy Price$15.62List Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, Medium, Medium, 2 count, Pink$52.20Chewy Price$58.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Bought these in the past worked great they have been out of stock for awhile when I recently reordered them and started using them very poor quality and hardly picks up anything,,,same price and that dont work as well. So I might have to find another place to purchase
Grabs Dust/Hair/Pollen From Carpets
Right now I know what you're thinking: use the special attachment for rugs on your vacuum. All the hairs get caught in the bristles, will you clean out for me? This sticky tape, rolled over the surface of the rugs, carpets, grabs the hairs, anything on top surface. The roll slides onto secure cylinder & move across surfaces while holding the top stick. Use knife to help pull sheet off & throw away in trash. Now there is new sheet to use. Extreme stick tape helps keep your floor surfaces clean without hair, pollen, dust, etc.
The cure for awkward vacuuming of bed linens
There's no getting the cats off the bed and using a hand vac to clean was not a solution for my small hands. I use this roller with the long pole every few days and before I put the bed linens in the washer. Works great.
works well on floors and rugs
This is an easy to use product that picks up dirt, cat hair and seeds from the floors. It is a quick picker upper.
Evercare Pet Plus Lint Roller Refill
Love it. Picks up so good. Can use it on anything. Great purchase, buy one.
Chewy is terrific!
These rollers are a lifesaver if you have a dog who sheds. I’ve used them for years and was thrilled when I saw that they were available through Chewy. They are hard to find in stores.
Love This Roller!
This is the refill for the long-handled roller. I use the roller for my bed comforter. It’s the only thing that works quickly and actually takes the dog hair off. It’s about the length of broom, and rolls easily. Takes about as much as 3-4 regular hand-sized rollers per sheet.
no cat fur, clean air in apartment.
I love no cat fur in my mouth, picks up great in my whole place inside my apartment.
It’s just a refill for the long handle roller I bought which I used three times already! It’s great for that foam that flies everywhere when you open something and for crumbs under the table. Don’t have to get your big heavy vacuum out!
Use this to pick up hair!
I use this size with the long pole to pick up hair from my bedspread. I have 2 cats and a king size bed. So about once a week, I roll this across the bed and it picks up the hair. The long pole allows me to stand on one side of the bed and roll all the way to the other side.