Exhibitor's Quic Silver Pet Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enhances the natural color of your horse’s coat, mane and tail.
- Can be used on gray, albino, palomino and cream coats.
- Delivers a deep clean, resulting in a silky-smooth finish.
- Creates dramatic silvery and golden highlights, depending on your horse’s natural coat color, and optically changes the way light interacts with each hair shaft.
- 100% free from harsh chemicals and bleaches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle, 3 count$13.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.48Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Hydrating Argan Oil Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.50Chewy Price$20.39List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Healthy HairCare Hair Moisturizer Concentrate Horse Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Moisturizer & Texturizer Fresh Apple Scent Pet Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- E3 Antibacterial with Keto Horse Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$42.24Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Smart Horse Grooming Box, Dark Purple$54.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather 7-Piece Horse Grooming Kit, Insignia$48.85Chewy Price$54.29List Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$17.46Chewy Price
- Mane 'n Tail & Body Fresh Original Scent Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Ultimate Gloss Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Horze Equestrian Horse Grooming Bag, Pink$23.99Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Union Fiber Horse Brush$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Sodium laureth sulfate, Water, Cocamidoropylbetaine...||Sodium laureth sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Water...|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This stuff is AMAZING!
I learned about this shampoo almost 2 decades ago when I got my first Australian Shepherd, a black tricolor male with 4 white paws, a blaze and a big, thick white collar...that seemed to always retain the pink-orange stain of our Georgia red clay even after a bath. Friends of mine who had both horses and Aussies, showed me how to use Quic Silver as a dog shampoo, and WOW, I was stunned at the difference this made! No more pink feet! No orange chest staining! And the black and copper parts were equally shiny and practically sparkled once my dog was dry. Follow the directions on the bottle, and don’t leave the shampoo on your dog longer than recommended, or you might get a bit of blue purple staining in the light parts (it will wash out next time - I know because I made that mistake just once). With a working Aussie that also shows in conformation shows - sometimes one right after the other - it was important to find a product that could clean out all the farm mud so he could at least start the weekend out with a sparkling, shiny coat. Not sure if it would work for breeds with coats different than Aussies (double coat, with outer fairly harsh), but for my herding dog, this is the best stuff to keep him looking like a conformation champion, even if he did just come out of the cattle arena.
This is the best product for shampooing a gray or white horse. Or horses like paints or those with lots of chrome. This gets the whites blindingly white and I have never found another product that does it as well. Your white horse will be a unicorn! I won't be without this.