Exo Terra Abutilon Silk Plant
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lifelike silk replica of a real rainforest plant that can provide decoration in your terrarium
- Helps create safe, natural hiding spots
- Can be used in combination with live plants
- Easier to keep clean and maintain than live plants but gives you the same advantages as live plants
- Perfect for spots that are too hot or dry for real plants
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide$16.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$11.37Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- Zoo Med African Mopani Wood Terrarium Decor, 12-in$12.55Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Small$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Hammock, Giant$9.47Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Cricket Water Pillows, 6-pack$2.17Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- CC Pet Petrified Wood Cave Reptile Hide$29.89Chewy Price$40.69List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Medium$9.13Chewy Price$10.62List Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Small$27.98Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Small$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Reptology Bridge Lizard Lounger$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Looks really good in a setting!
I love this Vine! It washed well and dried without falling apart. You have to be careful fanning it out because some of the attachments could be fragile. They do look like pot leaves incase you're not into that kind of thing. Other than that, it's perfect!
Cool looking plant none the less but very cheaply made. Looks like fake flowers you would get from the dollar store. I don’t recommend if you’re looking for something sturdy.
Not too bad
It's not that bad. It's perfect size for our Larry's (curly hair) 5gal tank. We also bought the terra ficus plant and that one just looks much prettier and is softer. This one has a bit of a rugged look, like our Larry so that's why it's not so bad. Goes with him lol. We bought both plants in small.
I love this
I love this plant especially because of what the leaves look like, if you know you know. Lol. But other than that it’s just a fake plant, not really much to it other than that.
Good, different than ideal
stiffer than expected but also larger. Not bad for value
My leopard gecko loves the fake leaves. We hang it on the back wall of his terrarium where he occasionally will climb on it. He occasionally will also just vibe underneath it.
for my hognose!
bought for my hognose enclosure to add a plant. I stuck it on securely by breathing moist air on it first!! They stick better with moisture. She was climbing in it as soon as she noticed it!
Great for Tarantulas
Bought this for more coverage to allow my Juvie Tarantula to hide! He loved it! Great length and coverage!
trying to eat plants
For anyone who reptiles try to eat it . Mines did the same thing but now he doesn’t anymore !! He did for a few minutes but then he realized it isn’t food . Also try to take it out the tank every time they try to bite it then put it back and repeat . So they learn they aren’t supposed to do that ((: good luck
My cresties favorite spot to sleep!
My crested gecko loves sleeping & hiding in this pretty plant, Very happy w my purchase :)