SunGrow Crested & Leopard Gecko Coconut Hide, Humid Cave for Frog, Reptile & Amphibian
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from 100% natural coconut husk and the perfect shelter for crested and leopard geckos—your scaly sidekick will love playing and relaxing!
- The 4.5” coconut shell has an opening of 2.5”. It can also double as a treat and food dispenser—your gecko can crawl and search for yummy treats.
- The texture of the coconut fibers are comfortable on gecko feet and will also mimic your little one's natural environment, making him feel right at home.
- You can place it directly on the floor, or hang it from the ceiling of the vivarium by using the 4” hanging loop. This gives your gecko the opportunity for vertical exploration!
- You may also use this shell as an outdoor garden accent piece to attract birds, as a planter for your cacti and succulents or for other fun, decorative DIY projects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Habba Hut Reptile Hideout, Large$11.50Chewy Price$12.83List Price
- Fluker's Repta-Vines Reptile Terrarium Décor, 6-ft, Purple Coleus$10.99Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Large Cork Rounds Reptile Hideout$17.40Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Premium Sand Blasted Grapevine Artificial Plant, Large$28.86Chewy Price$32.30List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Large$23.70Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Cavern Kit Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Hideout$22.08Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Hammock, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Moss Mushroom Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, Small$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Exo Terra Boston Fern Rainforest Reptile Terrarium Plant, Medium$15.20Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Galapagos Terrarium Background, Arid$13.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Medium$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rope, Plant Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Mouse, Hamster||N/A||Mouse, Hamster|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||BPA-Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I love this coconut, although it does not look anything like the picture. It’s even cuter in person! I stuffed it with a few paper towels and mist it every couple days whenever I see that my baby leopard gecko is shedding. It gives her the ability to shed off all of her skin perfectly! And the price is really cheap for what you’re getting! I would definitely buy it again. The only thing I would say is that it should definitely come with suction cups.
I used them as plant holders instead of hides, she loves to use them to climb.
Baby mitsuki loves it!
I bought this in hopes that my corn snake Mitsuki will use this coconut along with a hammock. I was unsure at first if she'll even use it, I never catch her on her hammock but she's always in her coconut!! If she's not in her coconut she's basking but i always catch her poking her little head out of her coconut. And at night she's climbing around it. It's bigger than i expected it to be which made me happy! If you're a snake owner who's considering this coconut for a corn snake then i high suggest biting the bullet and order it!
Beardie Babies' love it!!
Bought the coconut and Moss hides for my baby Beardies. It was love at first sight! I think once I get them raised up they will love them even more! It took all of 2-3 minutes for them to climb in, over and around the hides...TRULY LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT!!!
All 3 of my leopard geckos love this cute little hut
I have 3 leopard geckos that love to climb and explore all over their enclosure. They also love small spaces they can climb into and nap and relax. I have a small plastic container that stays moist that they love as their moist or humid hide. But I needed a dry hide for them to enjoy along with the wet hide. This makes a perfect dry hide and they love how it hangs above all their other decorations. It really is a hollowed out coconut and makes the perfect cave for them. I like using natural decor in their enclosure because it is safer for them and free of chemicals. I have natural creek rocks in with them to climb on as well. This coco hut makes a perfect, fun addition to the decor in my geckos home. I plan on buying a second coco hut so all three geckos don't have to share.
very cute and i love it
got this for my best friend's crested gecko because she is my niece and I love her. it is so cute and I love it . a lot bigger than I was expecting but will work just fine. just pay attention to the measurements like I did not do.
Nice coconut hut!
Really cute coconut hut! It’s a nice size and I think any little critter would love it!