Exo Terra Aquarium & Terrarium Screen Cover, 20 - 29-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to install, simply place on top of your aquarium or glass tank.
- Designed with a durable metal screen.
- Provides plenty of visibility and ventilation.
- Allows your pets to get maximum UV penetration.
- Specially designed for 20-29-gallon aquariums or glass tanks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Terrarium Screen Cover Clip Set, Large$2.80Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Zilla Fresh Air Screen Cover for Terrariums, 36-in$25.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Fluker's Metal Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 12 x 30-in$24.76Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$31.08List Price
- Zilla Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 36-in$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Opaque Top, Medium$40.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Aquarium Background, 18 x 24-in$35.30Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Glasscages Turtle Tank with Platform & Ramp, 20-gal$399.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Cricket Pen with Dispensing Tubes, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Exo Terra Faunarium Terrarium, Small$9.49Chewy Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Small$22.54Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- HerpCult Vertical Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Small$45.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||N/A||Plastic||Plant Material|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
It came nicely packaged no scratches or damages at all and it perfectly fits into my 20 gallon tank with a bit a wiggle room. 10/10 I highly recommend!
Perfect fit for 20 gallon long tank.. a little extra space for filter wires to come out..
I really love this.It was the right size.I will buy from Chewy again.
Breathable lid for 20gal long
Very pleased with this cover. My cat can sit on it and not fall in. And it's heavy enough nothing's going to escape. I have one over my axolotl tank. I have rubber tubing coming out of the tank and this sits nicely on top without crushing the tubes, yet still keeps the cat out. I have another one on my 29 gallon tank for my gecko. I have fan blowing through the screen for my axolotl. And I have a heat lamp sitting directly on it for my gecko. Very pleased with this cover.
It was as just what I needed and shipping is always fast
Terrarium Screen Covers
Packed well, arrived safe and in a timely manner. Thank you.
Keeps Nake the Snake inside the Tank
I have a deep aquarium. It's 40+ gallons--- so bigger than screen cover is supposed to fit in item description. However, I measured the opening of my aquarium before buying and thought that it should work. And it did. Exactly as described.
Protect from cats
We had the standard slide-on lid that came with the tank. 10 minutes alone, and one of the cats sat on it to watch the gecko - of course fell in. We bought this one because it is heavy duty - works perfectly as intended - to sit ON TOP of the cage. It does NOT close tight, and needs the clips to keep more mobile terrarium pets inside, but is perfect to keep the cats out :) Can be used in addition to the slide on lid if you have escape concerns.
20 gallon long
It’s a little big but it fits. It doesn’t bother me because I’m using clamps to keep it in place.
good quality for price
Chewy is the cheapest place I could find this and so far it has held up to my cats laying on it all the tine. Can’t beat Chewy’s prices!