Exo Terra Day/Night Reptile Terrarium LED FixtureBy Exo Terra
About This Item
- White LEDs create a beautiful daylight glow while the blue LEDs mimic a dim moonlight shimmer.
- Ideal for reptiles and amphibians that don’t need UVB rays.
- Engineered to allow for nighttime temperature drops.
- Setup is easy with the included self-adhesive support base.
- The touch button makes switching between energy-efficient daylight, and soft moonlight effortless.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
Does this provide the heat source?
Answer by • Oct 06, 2021
The Exo Terra Day & Night LED illuminates your terrarium with a minimum of heat and a maximum of light output. An almost complete absence of heat production reduces the risk of overheating during summer season and allows natural night time temperature drops.
Will this light work for hermit crabs
Answer by • Mar 23, 2022
This light may be used for hermit crabs as they don't require UVB. Hermit crabs don't have specific lighting requirements for the tank. If your room has enough light during the day and is warm enough during the day and night, then you don't need to use a separate light bulb. That's unless you need to heat the tank or want to watch your hermit crabs at night.
Does this light promote plant growth?
Answer by • Sep 27, 2021
Any source of light can produce plant growth under the proper conditions.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By bridge on Mar 18, 2022
Nice led light
Light is good for night time viewing in night mode and day time viewing in day mode. Looks very nice mounted to the tank.
By Krisb on Dec 9, 2021
Perfect little light
Plenty bright enough for my exoterra cube. I love the touch feature and the blue light is great for nighttime viewing