Zoo Med Dual Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Precisely monitors the temperature and humidity of your terrarium from a single unit.
- Simple to use with dual analog, color-coded dials that are easy to see at a glance.
- Perfect for both arid and tropical environments and for reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates.
- Quick to set up with fuzzy fastener backing that you can stick anywhere and move for easy clean up.
- You can use it out of the package since it needs no batteries, outlets, or connections.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetrafauna ReptoFilter Cartridges Replacements, 3 Count, Medium, 90 GPH, 3 count$17.40Chewy Price$18.33List Price$16.53Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoFilter for Frogs, Newts & Turtles, Large, 125 GPH$37.49Chewy Price$37.79List Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Exo Terra FX-200 Dual Carbon Pads Turtle Filter, 2 count$2.40Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.28Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna Viquarium Terrarium & Aquarium Filter, 20-55 gal$111.65Chewy Price$111.69List Price
- Zoo Med Reptisafe Reptile Water Conditioner, 8.75-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Zilla Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$2.87Chewy Price$9.99List Price$2.73Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Combometer Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer$26.72Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Salt Water Conditioner, 2.25-oz bottle$4.30Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Wipe Out Terrarium & Small Animal Cage Cleaner, 8.75-oz bottle$3.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Clarity & Odor Control Moss Ball for Turtles$5.40Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.13Autoship Price
- API Turtle Sludge Destroyer Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$8.48Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Fluker's Eco Clean Natural Waste Remover, 8-oz bottle$7.13Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
I initially bought two, just so I had one for each corner of my tortoise enclosure and also so I could gauge how accurate they are. They both sat at the same humidity ready sitting out in my room for a week just to make sure they work, and after putting them in the enclosure they did great...up until the month/month and a half mark and ones temperature gauge doesn't work, it's constantly sitting at 90° which isn't accurate, I bought a infrared temp gun and the spot the thermometer sits reads 82°. Also fairly certain the same thermometer that the temperature gauge doesn't work that the hygrometer gauge is going out as well. So all in all I would like to give it 5 stars but the only way I'd recommend it if it's for a temporary situation, or maybe if it's in an enclosure that doesn't have to be so humid. But for me personally it lasted a month and has crapped out on me
Packaging came damaged
Item inside was fine works perfect for baby tortoise enclosure but packaging was damaged: bent and broken open
Very disappointed worked for a few months. Humidity changes but the temperature does not move, stays on 70 all the time
I haven't had any problems with this. I put it in the snake enclosure and it helps measure the humidity for me. (I also have another thermometer). It can stick to the glass or you can just set it inside.
Does it's job
The first one I got didn't work, but chewy sent another super quickly and didn't charge a dime. So far it's working like it should!
Not a very good gage of Humidity at all... knew I should of gone with Digital. Save yourself the time and money and don't buy this one
not very reliable
Bought this for my daughter’s hermit crab tank. After continually struggling to keep the humidity where it should be for crabs, I bought a digital hygrometer/thermometer, only to find this one reading about 20% below the digital reading, and 8-10° below the thermometer reading. Even when turning the repti-fogger up so high that the tank was cloudy, we would still get humidity reading of 70-80% at most. Three stars only because Chewy is awesome and has great customer service.
i love this thermometer a lot! it gets the temperatures just right and holding two of them against each other the temp and humidity was exactly the same! my last thermometer was really inaccurate and i always worried about the humidity being too high or too low but now i realise that the humidity was fine all along. this sticks to my tank perfectly and i’m not worried about it coming undone and i’m confident enough to put it inside my terrarium without worrying about it falling onto my baby gecko or baby bearded dragon. if you’re looking for a thermometer for your reptiles, i highly recommend this one because it’s accurate and inexpensive!
This simple thermometer and humidity gauge was perfect. Came with it's own velcro to stick to the side. Is small but easy to read so it doesn't take up too much space. And not too expensive, perfect for what we needed for our Hermit Crab.
This attached easily to the tank and monitors the way it is supposed to