Fluker's Ceramic Clamp Lamp, 8.5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed specifically for use with terrariums and other types of reptile habitats, these clamp lamps help to effectively provide reptiles and amphibians with the heat and light their bodies require.
- Safety clamps easily attach to the rim of any habitat and is UL-listed, so it's perfect for reptiles that like to bask
- Made with convenience in mind, these special reptile lamps can be utilized in a variety of locations and positions to best accommodate your desert or tropical terrarium.
- Aides the regulation of your special cold-blooded companions, but also helps create and maintain a healthy environment for them
- Heavy-duty, professional grade metal reflector 6' cord with polarized plug, ceramic socket and spring-loaded, swivel head clamp
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 4-watt$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Reptile Lamp Stand$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealFluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.80Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- DealZoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$28.97Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 16 watts$32.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealMarina Aquarium Light Bulb, 15-watt$3.83Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Economy Clamp Reptile Lamp$16.47Chewy Price$19.07List Price
- DealChromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$30.02Chewy Price$34.50List Price
- DealChromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$9.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$60.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- DealFluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 8.5-in$24.99Chewy Price$37.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||—||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Glass|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
doesn't even last a year
I originally bought this lamp back in May 2021, it quit working so I had it replaced in December 2021. As I write this review we are in August 2022, and it has gone out again. I have it set up to a timer so it's not like I'm physically switching the light off and on physically with the switch so that's not the problem, and it's for a corn snake which only needs about 8 to 10 hours of light every day. I change the bulb I switched the outlets, nothing has resolve the issue. It just died. I'm thinking of checking out a different brand. Or a different type of bulb all together.
Not just for reptiles
I needed a heat lamp suitable for a small area to warm baby chicks. After looking in the local hardware$$$ I decided to check Chewy. Great price, great value (ordered 2 for the price of 1 here) sturdy. The clamp is not giving in. Plus I like to say the name. FLUKER,
First time with this fixture after my usual one was out of stock. I can say I'm happy with this product and the fast shipping.
Just as advertised, gives the heat that my turtle needs.
I honestly love this lamp, I use it for my snakes and my hedgehog! The one I bought now is for my hedgehog, and its working very well! Highly recommend. Its keeping the xlarge wabbit cage warm all the way around. Just make sure you have a thermostat!
Not Happy with the clamps being too small.
The tongs are too short and not wide enough on the clamps. The reflector is too small. For medium sized jobs I like my Lowes clamp lamp 100% better for versatility. The flukers is overpriced junk even with the sale.
nice product that has definitely gotten me my money's worth.
Good for outside habitat under cover
I have been using these for heat emitters for my iguana in his outside habitat that has a roof on it for the last 21 years and they do well enough that I keep repurchasing every 5 years or so. I run them pretty much constantly so after several years the ceramic socket will deteriorate. I use 75-250W emitters. The clamps are a bit tricky to get used to but once you figure them out they work well. I hang mine and don't mess with them too much until the end of winter here in FL- he uses them from Oct through March.
Nicely made lamp shades these targeted the spot lights keeping our tortoise nice and warm. The clamps work well and seem to be nice an sturdy. Fast shipping and well packaged. Strongly recommend these.
I would really recommend this I got it for my 20L for my Leo I was conserved if it was to big but every inch is lighted witch is good.