REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dual lamp lets you mix and match different bulbs for heating, lighting, daytime, nighttime and other needs.
- Two independent on/off switches let you turn one lamp on, both lamps on at once, or both off as needed.
- The polished tinplate interior reflects heat and brightness while the ceramic sockets withstand heavy heat output.
- Top ventilating holes dissipate heat.
- Great for use with various reptile heat and light bulbs up to 150W.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$21.99Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$29.85Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- dealFluker's Ultra-Deluxe Premium Heat Mat, Small$19.99Chewy Price$29.17List Price
- Zoo Med Digital Thermometer$7.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 10-in$25.99Chewy Price$37.74List Price
- Zoo Med T8 ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Fluorescent Lamp, 18-in$32.78Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.14Autoship Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$22.39Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt$11.32Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$64.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.37Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- dealZilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Night Red, 50 Watts$7.87Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$18.24Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Ceramic, Metal||Glass||N/A||N/A||Ceramic|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I bought this to replace a zoo med double dome which was awesome but the cord got too hot and melted and when I receive this one the metal was dented I could bend it were the other one is very solid so I will be returning this and purchasing the other one don’t waste your time and money on this one
Does not come with mounting hoook
Bought for heat/UVB for my african fire skink, the dome itself is great - lights fit, works a charm. But i thought it came with a mounting hook to hang it off the back of the tank for easier access to the lid, but it does not.
Nice and easy
I got this light fixture to use with my dual function timer. I have a solar bulb in one side and a night bulb in the other. Now my iguana has heat all day with a standard light schedule in a single unit. One reflector set up is much better than two.
Dual Dome Light
This works amazing! My bearded dragon is very happy with it! :)