Exo Terra Faunarium Terrarium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows you to easily transport your terrarium pets or their live food.
- Can be used as temporary housing or as a quarantine area.
- The lid features a plastic, transparent door so you can easily access your pets.
- Provides your pets with plenty of ventilation.
- All-purpose terrarium for mice, arachnids, insects, reptiles and amphibians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Small$21.93Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zilla Fresh Air Screen Cover for Terrariums, 36-in$25.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Exo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Medium$16.31Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Exo Terra Terrarium Screen Cover Clip Set, Large$2.56Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Fluker's Metal Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 10 x 20-in$11.10Chewy Price$13.77List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Aquarium Background, 12 x 18-in$18.76Chewy Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Arboreal, Large$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Glasscages Reptile Terrarium, 10-gal$116.00Chewy Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Clear-Top Reptile Habitat, 8.3-gal$100.00Chewy Price
- HerpCult Two-Way Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Large$112.00Chewy Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Clear Top, Medium$40.00Chewy Price
- REPTI ZOO Mini Glass Reptile Terrarium Tank, 12 x 8 x 8$56.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
This product is exactly as expected for it's intended purpose. Very small reptiles, or insects and arachnids. Or as a temporary enclosure, or carrying case. It shouldn't be used for any animal that requires humidity unless you modify it. I actually use these for my hermit crab pools. I read someone review it as being an enclosure for their kids pet hermit crabs, they're definitely not appropriate for that purpose. Please for the love of all things good in this world do some research on keeping hermit crabs (or any pet for that matter) or prepare for them to die within a few weeks to months (which if kept in the correct conditions they can live for a very long time).
Awesome housing for small animals
I have a pair of crested geckos that recently had babies. They recommend separating the babies, so I bought this terrarium. It’s well made, roomy, and has great ventilation on the top. Great value!
used for live feed bugs
I purchased the mini size … it’s small enough to use for live feed bugs like Dubai roaches , crickets , super worms and other feed…. I purchased more And use these to organize live feed for a leopard gecko.
Nice sized cage
Not much to say. Great little cage. Bought it for darkling beatles or potentially a mantis but wound up putting my largest jumping spider in it. Easy watering by spraying through the top cracks.
Either doesn't come with the lid or this site is inept at packaging orders
I ordered two of these, and neither had a lid when I opened the package. A waste of money.
great for tarantulas
i purchased this with the intention of housing a tarantula. it had a lot of scratches on the surface but i think they will be covered by plants or substrate. it is a great size, will hold a lot of substrate, and will give me a ton of room to add a hide, plants, water dish, etc. the lid is very tight once on, but it is much easier to remove the lid than it is to lift the clear hatch on top. i cant open the hatch without a lot of force stressing the lid and the subsequent popping noise when it finally releases, which will be upsetting to the T. i’ll be cutting off the tabs that hold the hatch closed and attaching a small acrylic hasp lock instead so i can open it without any noise, and then lock it so the spider can’t lift it from the inside. the lid was also dark green and not black but for the price, i’ll live! i’ll be back for more once i need them.
Good Bug Box
I ordered several. The price is good for what you get. 4 stars instead of 5 because one arrived without a handle. Otherwise it's a solid buy
Perfect travel home
This little home away from home is a great travel place for my daughter's frogs. It is the perfect amount of room for the 2 of them.
This is so tiny
I really thought this would be bigger. I will have to go out and get a bigger one now. I like the design but it needs to be bigger.
Yay for pets
Nice, this will be great to start my bonsai seeds,. It will be a great terranium for my bonsai sprouts. Maybe I'll add a scorpion or centipede or some crickets later, not sure maybe worms and soil.