Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plant
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lifelike silk replica of a real plant that can provide decoration in your terrarium
- Helps create safe, natural hiding spots
- Can be used in combination with live plants
- Easier to keep clean and maintain than live plants but gives you the same advantages as live plants
- Perfect for spots that are too hot or dry for real plants
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Plastic Amapallo Terrarium Plant, Large$8.53Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Small$3.48Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- Galapagos Terrarium Background, Mangrove$14.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.54Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Galapagos Sapa Corner Hideout Reptile Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 10-in$21.05Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Zoo Med Reptile Shelter 3 in 1 Cave, Small$15.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zoo Med Mini Floating Dock$12.16Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Small$7.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Komodo Jelly Pot Rock Den, Gray, Large$14.75Chewy Price$18.29List Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Medium$23.43Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Hammock, Small$7.29Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Large$23.36Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
My favorite aquarium silk plant
I must have ordered dozens of this silk vine. It comes in three sizes: small, medium & large. They adhere to the tank with suction cups. This very attractive realistic looking vine provides ample hiding spaces for smaller or insecure fish in large tanks. I have small syno catfish that prefer living in the vines to standard cave hides. I cluster multiple vines in corners of some tanks for the fish to hide among. I have also used it to break up the monotony of tanks with solid backgrounds, such as the 125 G I recently purchased used. The previous owner had painted the rear exterior glass black. Chewy has always delivered quickly and I always order enough to get free shipping.
I love this vine!
These vines hang nice and I noticed after washing them and drying them before putting them in the tank they fan out quite a bit. I would be careful since some of the attachments might be fragile. But this would make the perfect edition to any reptile house!
Works in aquariums too
The Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plants are actually sold for use with reptiles, but I use them in my aquariums. I put them at the top of the corners in some of my tanks because I like the way they hang down, as opposed to the usual aquarium plants. They also look more natural than plastic plants, provide cover and come with suction cups to hold them in place. Over time the suction cups do become stiff and lose their grip, but I use small inexpensive suction cups with small zip ties as replacements.
Our bearded dragon loves them. I think it is great quality and easy to clean.
I really like its has a really great grip just cause got climbs on it a lot and it hasn't given me an trouble it also makes a great his for him in his mini great how's he has
Great terrarium plant
I am using this in my baby crested gecko habitat. Provides plenty of hiding spots and its easy to clean. It looks attractive in the habitat as well. I have some older pieces of this item and they hold up really well to repeated use.
Bought this for our Ruby (mexican red knee) and it's so soft, so pretty and lifelike. she's crawled and hanged on it and it hold her. Fit perfectly in her 5 gallon tank. I also took a small branch off and added it to the top of our jumping spider's enclosure and he LOVES it has made 2 beds on it and loves to hide and catch food from it :)
IF YOU NEED IT, BUY IT!
I was hesitant to spend this much money on a fake plant but it was worth it honestly, I loved how it looked in my Tree Frog tank and it did not even shed a leaf, thank god!
Very nice quality
The suction cups work great and they are exactly what I wanted and was expecting.
Crested geckos hideout
We have purchased several of these because our crested geckos love to hide in them. It is always a test to see if I can find them during the day with they climb in and sleep. They seem to like the privacy it provides and still allows them to hang on the glass or sleep on or under a leaf.