Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Hedgie Bugs & Veggies Hedgehog Treats, 2.75-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Insect and vegetable treats for your hedgehog.
- Formulated to add variety to your dude’s daily diet.
- Features a nutritious mix of dried mealworms, dried crickets, peas, carrots and apples.
- Can be sprinkled on food or placed in a foraging toy for increased exercise and stimulation.
- Packaged in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Naturals by Rosewood Fragrant Parsley Bell Small Pet Treats, 1 count$5.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.97Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Bake Shop Danishes Guinea Pig Treats, 2-oz bag$3.84Chewy Price$4.39List Price$3.65Autoship Price
- Science Selective Naturals Woodland Loops Guniea Pig Treats, 2.8-oz bag, case of 4$17.99Chewy Price$19.96List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Kaytee Apple Orchard Sticks Small Animal Treats, 40 count$19.76Chewy Price$20.36List Price$18.77Autoship Price
- Ware Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Small, 4 count$4.96Chewy Price$5.24List Price
- eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treat, 7.7-oz treat, bundle of 3$9.39Chewy Price$9.87List Price$8.92Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Apple Sticks Hamster Treats, 20 count$4.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Grain & Honey Chewable Guinea Pig Treats, 2-pack$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Herbivore Sticks Small Animal Treats, 2 count$7.95Chewy Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Healthy Toppings Mixed Fruit Small Animal Treats, 1.6-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Gliderade Nectar Sugar Glider Treats, 4-oz bag$4.33Chewy Price$4.95List Price$4.11Autoship Price
- dealExotic Nutrition Nectar Pods Pineapple Flavor Sugar Glider Treats, 8 count$4.51Chewy Price$6.95List Price$4.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Mealworms, Dried Crickets, Dried Peas...||Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||Crickets (Gryllus Linnaeus)||Dried Crickets||Superworms (Zophobas Morio)|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I asked Alice
Well I only gave 3 stars because Ms. Huff's a lot might just be picky. But she only eats maybe two of the entire mix. She will pick out what she wants then if I don't replenish fast enough she will toss the rest out of her bowl. Yup she's a moody little girl. Which makes me believe she's definitelymy spirit animal. So my next plan is to pay attention and see exactly what pieces she likes.
Very good blend!
Our hedgehog loves this blend. He will pick all of the veggies out and eat them first. I buy a couple small bags and mix in it in with his regular food.
Waste of money
My hedgie hates em. Won't even touch em. Zero interest at all. I even tried putting them in a toy but nope;(
Hedgie treats we love
My sonic boy loves these as a food topper. Just wish it came in bigger bags
Best choice so far
My hedgehog loved this mixture way better than what we use to get him from the petstore
They loved this I've never given them mealy bugs or crickets before they went crazy! I'm just going to order them the bugs next time they don't care for the dried veggies, the fruit will do.
I have been looking for hedgehog treats she would like for a while. This is the first time I found treats specifically for hedgehogs and she loves them! Super happy with this find.
This stuff is very yummy, and I love that mom gives me some every day, I wish there was more in the bag because it's almost all gone! Mom says it was a little expensive to be such a small package, but I'm very pleased!
Hedgie loves this.
We added a sprinkle to her usual cat kibble in her bowl, and our juvenile hedgehog went absolutely bonkers over it! She actually ate all the bugs and veg from around the kibble, then looked up at us, asking for more. The bag was smaller than I expected, and there's a lot of "dust" inside (like at the bottom of a box of human cereal).
Hedghog is a fan
Our Hedgehog, Honey, is a big fan of these treats.