Exotic Nutrition Mealworms Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz can
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Canned mealworm treats for hedgehogs.
- Reward your pet pal with a protein-packed snack.
- Designed keep your little dude’s daily diet from becoming monotonous.
- Cooked in the can to help maintain maximum nutritional value, flavor and aroma.
- Ideal for sugar gliders, hedgehogs, and other insect-eating animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Silkworm Pupae Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz can$4.26Chewy Price$4.69List Price$4.05Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition De-Shelled Snails Canned Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz can$4.38Chewy Price$4.59List Price$4.16Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Superworms Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz can$5.79Chewy Price$6.39List Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae Small Animal Treats, 10-oz bag$7.22Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.86Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Wigglers & Berries Trail Mix Snack Hedgehog & Small-Pet Treat, 2.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- N-Bone Bacon Flavor Grain-Free Soft Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$3.75Chewy Price$4.69List Price$3.56Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Eucalyptus Sticks Sugar Glider Treats, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Mini Banana & Cherry Flavor Small Animal Treats, 2.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- N-Bone Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Soft Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$3.59Chewy Price$4.69List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Pasture Plus+ Dandelion Delicacy Rabbit Treats, 6-oz box$10.50Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Rose Hips Chinchilla Treats, 3-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- dealExotic Nutrition Nectar Pods Melon Flavor Sugar Glider Treats, 8 count$4.49Chewy Price$6.95List Price$4.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||De-Shelled Garden Snails (Achatina Fulica)||Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||Silkworm Pupae (Bombyx Mori)||Grasshoppers (Phymateus Saxosus)|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Bought for my Starling
Starlings are interesting little birds but can be hard to find food for. Freeze dried mealworms are messy and have a tendency to break and be wasteful. They are also dried out These mealworms are more natural and my starling just loves them. I mix with his chopped up greens so he has to “forage” for them. Willy belongs to the “cleaned my plate club” now
Turtle is obsessed
My red ear slider is hooked on these and is always looking forward to its during feeding time.