Exotic Nutrition Multi-Vitamin Booster Hedgehog Supplement, 2-oz jarBy Exotic Nutrition
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Complete multivitamin for your hedgehog.
- Crafted in a fine powder form that’s odorless.
- Formulated with a balance of vitamins and minerals.
- Includes probiotics and saccharomyces yeast for a healthy digestive tract.
- Designed to help prevent the colonization of pathogenic bacteria in your hedgehog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Meal, Soy Flour, Vitamin A & D Oil...||Milled Organic Flaxseed, Organic Algal Oil, Organic Fish Oil...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Cod Liver Oil, Malt Extract, Methylparaben...|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog||Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Ferret|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Hairball Control|
|Food Form||Supplement||Food Topping, Powder, Supplement||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Would it be alright to give my hedgehog some everyday and what do I give it to him with
Answer by • May 07, 2020
It is recommended to give supplement daily. Sprinkle a pinch of booster on your pet's food daily. Or mix 1 tablespoon of booster per pound of food.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Diva on Feb 27, 2022
my baby girl loves this we was having trouble with her eating n didn't want to exercise but after we used this a couple of times she began to eat better (i feel) wheel exercising more