Famotidine (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Famotidine is prescribed to treat multiple digestive disorders of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, including ulcers. These uncoated tablets may help by reducing the production of acid in the stomach and GI tract and may also help treat reflux and inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis). Customers may receive this drug under the name Pepcid.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 5-mL$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Amoxi-Drop (Amoxicillin) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg, 15-mL$8.03Chewy Price$7.63Autoship Price
- Zeniquin Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg, 1 tablet$7.54Chewy Price$7.16Autoship Price
- Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Topical Spray for Dogs, 60-mL$7.92Chewy Price$7.52Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine Cream, 1%, 25-gm tube$7.50Chewy Price
- Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Otic Solution for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Have a furbaby with a sensitive tummy. Vet ordered this for him and wow does it work! Thank you to Chewy Pharmacy for getting approval so quickly and getting the med to me for my baby, he is one happy little boy loving his food all over again!
It works so well
I adopted my old man already on famotidine, but it really works for him. I have not risked taking him off it, but he never gets a sour tummy :)
I need to quarter these pills and they can't be quartered. too small and texture too chalky.
My aussie is much happier
Like the other review stated, my aussie was throwing up almost every morning and was making him very cranky with an upset stomach. It was getting miserable for everyone involved. We even switched him to a sensitive stomach food at the recommendation of our vet, but it wasn't helping. We've been giving him 1 pill twice a day ever day now for many months and he hasn't thrown up once and his temperament is so much better!
Best move ever!
My Cairn Terrier was throwing up almost every morning.I was giving him Omeprazole, which would stop the vomiting and belly ache but it was not pro-active, he still was constantly sick. The tablets were crazy expensive. My boyfriend said, you know, he acts a like like me when I have acid re-flux.Hmm...well you can't by 10mg over the counter only 20mg - human dose, so I came here and ordered it. My vet agreed to give it a shot, obviously preventative better than after the fact. He has not been sick once since he started the Famatidine. I was so worried,all the bad thoughts, cancer, ulcers, is he going to be OK?For under $10 per month he is healthy and happy.