Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Tuna, Anchovies & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Turn mundane mealtime into a succulent feast of flavor with this delicious food topper.
- Made with tender morsels of real tuna, anchovy and whitefish in a decadent fish broth.
- Contains no by-products or fillers–real, recognizable ingredients are the heart of every Fancy Feast Broths recipe.
- Each pouch is perfectly sized and ready to pour for easy and convenient daily use.
- Intended for use as a supplemental complement to add variety to an otherwise complete and balanced diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFancy Feast Classic Broths with Chicken, Vegetables & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.88Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- DealFancy Feast Creamy Broths with Chicken & Vegetables Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.72Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- DealFancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Crab Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.72Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- DealFancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Lobster Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$20.51Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- DealFancy Feast Creamy Broths with Tuna, Chicken & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$23.69Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- DealFancy Feast Purely White Meat Chicken & Flaked Tuna Wet Cat Food, 2-oz tray, case of 10$12.65Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- DealFancy Feast Creamy Broths with Wild Salmon & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16$23.67Chewy Price$24.16List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Tuna, Anchovies...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Shrimp...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Tomatoes...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Poultry Broth, Chicken, Carrots...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Broths a Hit
My cats love these FF broths so when it is flea pill time they get to eat this and it works better than hiding it in the other canned food
My Cats LOVE these Broths
My cats only eat broth when I feed them and they especially LOVE these pouches. They come in many wonderful flavors and they lick it up like it's their last meal. They are not inexpensive, but I feel the quality warrants the price. You can see the seafood as expected, not a pile of mush like so many. Highly recommend.
my cats favorite broth the only one she like and eat all of
My two kitties love this topping mixed in with a can of fancy feast medleys for their evening snack.
They loved it
I only purchased one box because I wasn’t sure that my two cats would like this flavor. They loved it, so will definitely purchase more.
Fancy Feast Broths
Of course my cats like them BUT they are very expensive for about 2 tablespoons of broth
Some cat, somewhere
I’m sure there exists a cat who loves these things. I got them to try with my picky eater. But, alas, these do not meet her exacting standards. Of course, not much meets her standards! I don’t even know her criteria! So I keep experimenting.
An old favorite returns
This is a food Buddy had eaten before he came to live with me. Former owner (my sister) had taken it off her shopping list, I'm guessing because Buddy had become picky about it. Not long ago I was running low on food and got a packet at the grocery store and it turned out to be a big hit and is now his morning meal. Any food Buddy loves is 5 stars to me.
Fancy Feast Broths
My cats love the broths. When one of my cats was failing, it is all I could get him to eat.
GREAT for medicine giving
A few of my cats are on methimazole for thyroid problems. Needless to say, it isn't easy to give it to them. I use a pill grinder to powder the pills. I found Fancy Feast Broths, and I clip just the corner of the package, and squeeze out the broth part, gently, using a fork to remove any pieces that fall in the bowl (which I feed the chunks later to them) Mixing the ground methimazole, into the Fancy Feast classic or creamy broth in a tiny dish, makes them lap it right up. One package does 2 cats only for me, for one medicating. I use two packages a day, on 2 finicky cats. I do switch between the 'classic' , and the 'creamy' as my cats like change once in a while. It works wonderfullly for me and has been for 2 years. and it is just a little bit so doesn't bother their appetite for a meal right after. You need to mix the powdered pill in and feed immediately before it melts into the broth and makes it too bitter for the cats to eat..