Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Beef Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real beef is the first ingredient, delivering a protein-packed flavor she'll crave.
- Made with vitamins and minerals to meet your feline's nutritional needs every day.
- Free from unnecessary fillers like corn and soy, because your kitty deserves the best.
- Offers 100% complete and balanced nutrition to nourish your cat's overall health.
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a meal that's as real as it is delicious.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Pate Seafood Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$17.86Chewy Price$16.97Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Turkey Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$10.20Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.16Chewy Price$18.20Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$12.60Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Trout & Tuna Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$10.50Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Natural Rainbow Trout Recipe In Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$10.20Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon & Shrimp Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$12.36Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals White Meat Chicken Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$11.22Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Beef Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$11.20Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Tuna Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$10.87Chewy Price$13.56List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...||Salmon, Chicken, Liver...||Trout, Chicken, Fish Broth...||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry Broth...||Ocean Whitefish, Chicken, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A, Natural, Grain-Free||N/A, Natural, Grain-Free||N/A, Natural, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
431 Customer Reviews
Bought 24 of these and my two cats won’t eat it . They eat the 2 servings tender Beef entree by Fancy Feast, But I have a hard time pulling them open, so that is why I bought the can on,.they are not the same and my cats don’t like this one
Good item2 get
I have both senior cats and a outside cat that is pregnant, so the extra protein plus it is easy to chew, was a good choice. They all like it which is the main reason, so the higher price was overlooked to make the cats happy.
My cats won't eat this. It looks a little anemic/pale in color but doesn't smell out of the ordinary. I have no idea why they won't consider it.. I'm giving it three stars because I consider my cats picky. I told them I'm saving it for "hard times." Haha. My cats don't know what hard times are, and I hope they never do.
Gourmet natural beef
Our kitties have always liked Fancy Feast pate recipes. The gourmet naturals is a step above with no meat by products in this recipe.
It's tolerated but not loved...
The pate is quite thick and stiff. You have to smash it down with a fork and even then the cats act like I have done something to ruin it. They eat it but I throw away about half of a can because it dries out quickly. This must not contain too much water explaining the stiffness. It might be perfect for other cats but mine are on the fence.
Fish is one of the proteins
I like buying beef flavor sometimes to change it up a bit but I was surprised they use fish as a protein source in this line. The regular Fancy Feasts you can avoid fish in many of their pates. I have a cat who's sensitive to fish. They will eat it but I'd rather not feed fish. It's getting harder finding food they will eat nowadays due to the supply chain issues.
It will do for now
My cat prefers the "regular" classic pate to this. Everyone was out of stock or wanted some inflated price. This will do until it's back in stock. I find the Gourmet Naturals to be on the dry side.
All my cats love this product but it was my Benji’s favorite. Unfortunately he crossed the Rainbow Bridge yesterday,.
Older, picky kitty LOVES this!
Princess is 13-ish and THE pickiest eater ever. Wanted to give her something yummy to eat and thought this might tempt her. WOW did it! She loves this flavor over just plain beef. Now let’s see if supplies dry up - Princess will NOT be happy, nor will I.
I have a picky eater.
My Katie loves this stuff! I hope the beef and poultry varieties stay in stock forever.