Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Natural Wild Alaskan Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Pate Kitten Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pate-style kitten food made with natural wild Alaskan salmon.
- 100% grain, corn and soy-free.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Free of fish by-products and fillers.
- Complete and balanced diet enriched with vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Kitten Classic, Variety Pack, Whitefish & Poultry Pate Recipe, Canned Cat Food, 3oz,case of 24$17.09Chewy Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals White Meat Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Pate Kitten Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.36Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Tiny Tiger, Kitten Classic, Ocean Whitefish Pate Recipe, Canned Cat Food, 3oz,case of 24$16.59Chewy Price$15.76Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Salmon Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.24Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Chicken Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.24Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.24Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Turkey Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Tender Feast Variety Pack Canned Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$21.33Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Kitten Favorites Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$18.48Chewy Price$19.92List Price$17.56Autoship Price
- Iams Perfect Portions Healthy Kitten Chicken Recipe Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$25.92Chewy Price$30.00List Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Iams Perfect Portions Healthy Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$25.92Chewy Price$30.00List Price$24.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Chicken, Liver...||Chicken, Turkey, Liver...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon||Salmon, Shrimp, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A, Natural|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack||N/A||Can|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
Fancy Feast Natural Wild Alaskan Salmon Kitten
I thought because this was grain free, pate, and natural that Kitty Amazin' would like this but she proved me wrong. Upon opening the can, the smell was strong. She literally ran out of the room. Thinking perhaps it was a fluke can, I opened another one and the smell was just as bad. I put it out in her dish, thinking she would eventually come around, but she refused to come into the room to eat it for the entire day. She was very vocal about wanting something to eat but wouldn't budge. So the animal shelter here will be getting the balance of the cans.
Their was so much oil in each can that I had to drain it before putting in bowl. This was what I started my kitten on when she was younger and she loved it. I can't get her to eat it now, even drained. Excessive liver, as well. Just not what it was before.
Delicious new naturals
My cats love this natural salmon kitten food and I am so happy it came back in stock. Will order more and more!
My kittens like it
I’m looking for more natural ingredients for my kittens that were available in the past. I remembered my adult cats liked Fancy Feast gourmet naturals when it was introduced, so I tried this kitten version as part of rotation my kittens eat. They really like it.
Fur- friend didn't like
Hello my kitty is very picky but usually likes anything with salmon but for some reason he refused this. I will donate it to my local shelter they will love it
Cats didn't like it
Ingredients are fine but won't be buying again since my cats wouldn't eat it.
While I can't vouch for the flavor, Tripp is enjoying it.
So far so good
My kittens will eat this, but not everyday. I am slowly trying to go grain free with them, and so far this will be a staple as long as I can find more flavors for kittens.
review and complaint
CATS LOVE IT, The only problem I had was the large bag of cat litter was torn and went all over the box and floor
Hungry kittens just clean the plate.
kittens enjoyed it. I foster kittens and the Friskey kitten food is what is recommended by the shelter. I find that all the kittens enjoy it. This is about my 6th group going from 2 to 7 at one time.