Fancy Feast Gourmet Petites Gravy Collection Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz tray, case of 24
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ocean Whitefish: Fish Broth, Ocean Whitefish, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Meat By-Products...||Beef, Beef Broth, Meat By-Products...||Turkey Recipe: Turkey and Chicken Broth, Turkey, Chicken...||Chicken Feast: Chicken, Poultry Broth, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Packaging Type||Tray||Tray||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
About This Item
- Fancy Feast Petites single-serve gravy cat food delivers the perfect size servings.
- Fancy Feast wet food for cats twin packs divide into 2 compartments for no mess and no leftovers.
- Gourmet wet cat food for adult cats with salmon, chicken or ocean whitefish and no artificial preservatives or colors.
- Fancy Feast in Gravy Petites single-serve cat food available in irresistible flavors and varieties.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Gravy Petites Turkey & Sweet Potato Entrée Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz tub, case of 12$13.36Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.12Chewy Price$18.16Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Petites Pate Wild Alaskan Salmon Entrée Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$13.36Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Gravy Petites Tender Beef With Carrots Entrée Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz tub, case of 12$13.36Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Fancy Feast Petites In Gravy Ocean Whitefish with Tomato Entree Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$13.55Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Fancy Feast Petites Pate Braised Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$13.36Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Pate Petites Tender Beef Entree Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz tub, case of 12$13.36Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Pate Petites Tender Turkey Entree Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz tub, case of 12$13.36Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Fancy Feast Appetizers Grain-Free Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 1.1-oz tray, case of 12$30.46Chewy Price$31.40List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
Cats Love The Food, I Hate The Packaging
I'm relieved to see in these reviews that I am not the only one having a difficult time with opening these food containers. This product would have garnered five stars from me if it wasn't for the packaging. The struggle is REAL. I've actually cut my thumb attempting to peel back the foil and have resorted to using a steak knife to cut the foil instead. I have to do this over my cats' plates, since the food is slopping everywhere as this is going on.For the record, I have tried pliers, but all that did was break off the foil "tab", leaving the rest of the foil still embedded into the plastic. Rubber gloves did not help either. When you are wrestling with the foil top and manage to get a little peeled back, gravy starts sloshing out and the rubber gloves get slippery, too. Then, you can no longer firmly grasp the container. SO unbelievably frustrating. The saving grace is that my cats DO love this food---they prefer the "In Gravy" to the paté. I have an 18 year old little girl and a little boy who will be turning 9 on August 1st and they both clean their plates when I serve this, so I still continue to buy the food. But, why doesn't Fancy Feast DO something to make this product more user friendly? Honestly, I feel for people with arthritis trying to open this product.
Lily loves this brand
My kitty loves this. There's just enough so I don't throw any away. Like most of you, I also had a problem opening the tubs but over time, I have learned how to open w/o a mess and fuss. I did have to switch to other brand for this shipment due to unavailability but hopefully it will be stocked soon.
Need Different Flavor Variety
I was pleased that I was able to purchase this food in a larger quantity. Reasons for 3 Star Rating: 1. My cat doesn't like the Oceanfish w/tomato so that's 12 packets that we will donate to our local pet food bank. 2. It took over a week to arrive! We live in Utah and the product was shipped from Florida. Our other products in this order where shipped from Arizona & arrived in 2 days. Shipping/Logistics seem to be a continuous issue with Chewy & FedEx.
Juicy and yummy
So I fell for an ad and bought these. The cats love!! They have a lot of gravy and are easy to dish out of the individual cups. Even my picky cat liked these.
After months of frustration, here's easier way to open petites. Put on a pair of rubber kitchen gloves, be sure to lift tab up a little. Hold container in one hand, pull tab back with other hand. Hope this helps!
Got a pair of pliers????
I have never had such a hard time opening cat food. If I get the foil halfway off without the food and gravy flying out of the container and all over, I am happy. The cats love it but I have to use pliers to grab the tab to open it. I will buy it again but hope Fancy Feast figures outa better package. Impossible to open by hand!
Thelma and Louise
My girls love this cat food. It is all they like. I recommend that you try it if you have picky eaters at home.
This is the WORST mfg design ever!
I wish I could take a photo of my hands trying to open one of the foil-topped packs that’s some marketing “genius“ foisted on the packaging system of this cat food company. I would take a picture but I don’t have a third hand so: Attempting to open this foil chopped pack requires a third hand for stability as the other two struggle to peel back the foil from an irregularly shaped container that is only 1 inch by 2” and a half inch deep. For some one with big hands this is an impossible feat. The tiny plastic container is SLIPPERY!! I ended up having to cut through the top of the container and scoop out the food from inside without cutting myself in the process. I will do take this shot to document pictorially the comparative size of an adult man’s hands to the size of the pack in question. Oh, and my cat is only mildly interested in the first pack of this food; the rest he just turns his nose up at.
Best for my cat’s IBD
My cat has IBD and this is the only food she is eager to eat and does not throw up. Hope it is never discontinued!
WE LOVE THIS STUFF
AS SIX KITTIES FROM P.O. WE LOVE THIS FOOD. WE ARE QUITE SPOILED AND USUALLY FUSSY, BUT WE ALL AGREE, THIS STUFF IS GREAT.