Farmina Natural & Delicious Ocean Salmon & Cod Canned Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made without any thickeners including guar, xanthan, cassia, industrial gums and carrageenan.
- Each portion is steamed individually in the can from fresh, raw sea salmon and cod.
- .Processed with no added water or broth for a hearty texture.
- Cans are 100% BPA-free.
- Complete nutrition in each recipe means this diet can be fed on its own without supplementation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetKind Tripett Green Venison Tripe Grain- Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$49.08Chewy Price$46.63Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella’s Shredrs Cage Free Chicken Recipe in Broth Adult Wet Dog Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Chicken Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.75-oz, case of 12$92.40Chewy Price$87.78Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Duck Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Grass-Fed Beef Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Essence Limited Ingredient Recipe Ranch Recipe Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$47.77Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Grass-Fed Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Game Bird Feast Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken, Duck & Turkey Liver Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 12-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Cod, Herring...||Sea Bass, Cod, Herring...||Herring, Cod, Sweet Potatoes...||Trout, Salmon, Cod...||Wild Boar, Herring, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Boar, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...||Non-GMO, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free, Natural, Premium||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||—||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Farmina is great quality food
Farmina foods are great quality. Ingredients are clean and don’t use much legumes. Their foods name all of their animal protein and most have multiple. My pups love the taste of all of the different types of farmina food. I’m so happy it’s now available in the states.
Good way to increase the Omegas!
I bought this for my finicky golden to supplement her meals. She has hip dysplasia at 3 years old, so I also want to increase her Omegas as much as possible. Some of the reviews indicated it has a very fishy smell and it does---and that's a good thing! It's not fish without the fishy smell. You can see the real pieces of fish in it. She loves it and that's something given how finicky she can be. I use it as a topper to her raw dinner, or when she won't eat anything else.
She normally is very picky but loves this brand. And the fish based food has helped with allergies
My Chihuahua/poodle mix, Jasper, eats Farmina Ancestral grains dry food and also really enjoys treats with salmon. We have loved the brand Farmina for being very nutritious and so does our pup so we decided to try some of the moist seafood by Farmina as an occasional dry food topper. Jasper loves the three different flavors we got including the salmon and cod! If your dog likes seafood then this is highly recommend!
Good Nutrition But Dog Wouldn’t Eat It
I have 3 stars because I believe in the quality of the food. It smelled like tuna and you see it was chunks of fish. But… my dog didn’t like it! Unfortunately, on the hunt again for a food that is chicken-free and grain-free that he will eat.
nutrition over convenience
It makes me laugh when people say a fish based food is too “fishy smelling”. Isn’t that exactly what you want? Unlike a huge portion of canned dog food, this one has multiple high-omega-3 types of fish as it’s first ingredient instead of “water for processing” which feels like a huge waste to me. It also contains a specific probiotic that increases absorption in the gut which means better nutrition for my dogs. You can see that the food is chunky with actual fish pieces (you can even see fish skin) and not a loaf of mystery meat. Yes. It smells strong, but that’s because it’s real food, with real nutritional benefit. Don’t be fooled by other dog food companies that will give you water, a tiny shreds of meat, and a pretty advertisement bundled up in a can. (Side note. This food is also in a BPA free can so your dogs aren’t having toxins leech into their food).
Good choice for fish content...
Farmina happens to be a very good brand of food for my babies both canine and feline. High quality and worth the cost. I feed them Farmina dry food and have been playing around with their moist since available. This fish blend is the best out of all of their moist fish series. No bones or scales or fatty chunks. Keeps their coats soft and skin not flaky. So far so good...
Quality product but strong odor
Our picky eater 2 yr old 30lb mini-pinscher mix likes this well enough as a topper to kibble (I add1/2 can 2x/day) but the fishy smell is too strong for me, trying something else.
Please buy this food!
You can literally see the pieces of fish and ingredients in this food. My dogs go crazy over this, unlike any other canned food they’ve had. It’s expensive but you’re paying for quality. We only have our pups for a few years so we might as well give them the absolute best life possible, even if it costs a little more. I feed my two boys a mixture of farmina dry, raw, and canned.
The dog loves the food but it is very watery and makes a huge mess. Seems like even the chicken & pomegranate formula has changed and is now quite watery w/ little to no fats.