Farmina Natural & Delicious Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Canned Dog Food
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Herring, Sweet Potatoes...||Salmon, Cod, Herring...||Trout, Salmon, Cod...||Wild Boar, Herring, Sweet Potatoes...||Herring, Cod, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Boar, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...||Non-GMO, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free, Natural|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||—||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth|
About This Item
- Made without any thickeners including guar, xanthan, cassia, industrial gums and carrageenan.
- Each portion is steamed individually in the can from fresh, raw chicken and pomegranate.
- Processed with no added water or broth for a hearty texture.
- Cans are 100% BPA-free.
- Complete nutrition in each recipe means this diet can be fed on its own without supplementation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFarmina N&D Prime Boar & Apple Recipe Adult Mini Dry Dog Food, 15.4-lb bag$82.21Chewy Price$87.95List Price
- DealFarmina N&D Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Recipe Adult Mini Dry Dog Food, 15.4-lb bag$70.06Chewy Price$72.95List Price
- DealGo! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Duck Pate Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$45.48Chewy Price$47.88List Price$43.21Autoship Price
- DealGo! Solutions SKIN + COAT CARE Pollock Pate Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$45.48Chewy Price$47.88List Price$43.21Autoship Price
- DealFarmina N&D Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$87.95Chewy Price$104.95List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Two thumbs up.
My dog absolutely loves this food. I use it as a topper for kibble. Now he prefers this over any other canned. Going to try other flavors.
For picky dogs
I have the pickiest corgi when it comes to food she will eat a brand of dog food for a week get sick of it and then refuse to eat again (which I understand I wouldn’t want to eat the same thing for the rest of my life either) BUT THIS WET FOOD IS A GAME CHANGER! I add 1/4 of a large can to her Regular food and she goes crazy for it. 10/10 would recommend.
Food good except wrong kind sent.
My dog loves it but we received puppy food version not the one pictured.
N & D REVIEW Chicken
I love this product despite being in a can, I can see the quality of ingredients, and my two pitbull puppies love it. I can already see the difference my two puppies needed to out in a little more lbs. They are starting to fill out in just one week of use.
Farmina Canned Dog Food
This is a high quality dog food, my picky dogs eat it as a topper on their kibble.
Not for mine
Even though this is mainly for dogs, the nutrition is good for cats as well. I tried this for my purrbabies, however, they hate it. The wet food for cats, the cans are far too small, especially when you have 12. Ingredients are great, the quality is there, but they just refused to eat it. Only a couple tried it and ate a small amount but that's it.
Niki loves this brand of food
I would say the chicken & pomegranate is her second favorite, the first being the wild boar and apple, both from N&D.
My pup loves this stuff!! I sometimes mix with Farmina kibble.. but she loves it best just straightt!
ANOTHER FARMINA SUCCESS!
My greyhounds LOVE this food! Quality ingredients, and there is no typical canned dog food smell when you open it. You can see the pieces of chicken and veggies/fruits. It is a little pricey, but I have a Mr. Picky who likes variety, and he licks the bowl clean when served this food. HIGHLY recommend.
This may be a very good dog food, but must be consumed in 2 to 3 days or it will spoil. I also thought it was in pate form, it is ground chicken, etc. plus liquids, fine for large dogs but no applicable for small breeds like mine.