Farmina N&D Ocean Herring & Orange Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage dog food is herring.
- 98% of protein is from quality animal sources.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar.
- Contains no whole peas, legumes, meals or by-products.
- Natural omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat while added pomegranate and berries are rich in antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farmina N&D Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Recipe Adult Mini Dry Dog Food, 15.4-lb bag$70.06Chewy Price$72.95List Price
- Halo Holistic Grain Free Turkey, Turkey Liver, & Duck Dog Food Recipe Healthy Weight Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 21-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Zignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.24Chewy Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Beef Recipe With Apples Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Digestive Support Icelandic Fish Recipe Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 32$56.99Chewy Price$63.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Side By Side Harvest Complete & Balanced Pork & Rabbit Recipe Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food, 1.8-oz single serve patty$7.04Chewy Price$7.19List Price$6.69Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic ActiWet Dermo Icelandic Fish Recipe Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Pork Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5 oz, case of 12$58.88Chewy Price$63.48List Price$55.94Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Grain-Free Trout & Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.29Chewy Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Ocean Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Tuscan Natural Simply Pure Chicken Meal Dry Limited Ingredient Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.43Chewy Price$14.66Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Lamb & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Herring, Dehydrated Herring, Sweet Potatoes...||Herring, Dehydrated Herring, Sweet Potatoes...||Boar, Dehydrated Boar, Sweet Potatoes...||Cod, Dehydrated Cod, Herring Oil...||Lamb, Dehydrated Lamb, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Boar, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Unable to use Farmina products
There are two schools of thought on dogs with a chicken allergy. The scientific experts say chicken fat and eggs are okay, because they are different types of protein than what is found in the muscle tissue. The holistic approach is no chicken fat or chicken eggs. We’ve had a summer of persistent itching. My dog has reacted before with chicken fat in treats. But I thought egg was okay, so my pup received an egg every day. I’m now listening to the holistic experts and I’ve stopped ALL chicken ingredients. She is itching less every day. Unfortunately, the fish formulas have too much egg, and the meat formulas have too much chicken fat.
Vet recommended and the dog is doing well with this kibble.
I love the fishy taste
My mom loves all the good nutritional ingredients in it.
BEST FOOD FOR PICKY DOGGIES
I have a 7 year old Shih Tzu...VERY PICKY FROM BIRTH! This is the only food she LOVES (besides people food). Her poops are perfect with this food, and SHE IS NOT ALERGIC TO IT! EVERY DOG AND CAT LOVES THIS FOOD! The ingredients are wonderful, no dyes. Before this, everything I fed her made her itch if she would even eat it.
Farmina is probably the top kibble on the market today and I love the ease of ordering it online and having it delivered. Thanks Chewy
Dogs wont eat
I bought this to try and my dogs wont touch it. Now I have a bag of dog food that I can’t get my dogs to it.
Is this grain free safe from DCM? (Dilated Cardiomyopathy)
Would give 5 stars but don't care for the fishy odor. My golden loves the grain free formula but my vet said heart disease is caused by grain free dog foods. A recent online article listed 16 brands and this was not one. Hoping that this one is safe as she is finally sleeping peacefully...no more scratching, licking or paw chewing.
This one doesn’t have that horrible smell like the lamb flavor one. And my fur baby likes it too.
In my opinion this is one of the best dog foods out there , I Rotate proteins, my dog does great on all of them ,
Pawsone highly recommend
We switch from Orijen and Acana to Farmina since it has no legume and contain great meat sourced protein. My very energetic 83lb 4-year-old yellow lab takes 3cups/day. He loves that and starts to put on some weight with less poo than before. I always want to give the best food to my dog, I think I will continue to buy this food for him.