Farmina N&D Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage dog food is free of grains and glutens.
- 98% of protein is from quality animal sources.
- Food vitamins retain their freshness through a coating system that allows them to be included post cooking.
- Contains no whole peas, legumes, meals or by-products.
- Natural omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat while added pomegranate and berries are rich in antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farmina N&D Ocean Herring & Orange Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$94.99Chewy Price$119.95List Price
- Nulo Frontrunner Ancient Grains Turkey, Whitefish & Quinoa Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$40.49Chewy Price$38.47Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Unrefined Smoked Turkey with Ancient Grains & Superfoods Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.93Chewy Price$17.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Sweet Potatoes...||Lamb, Dehydrated Lamb, Sweet Potatoes...||Boar, Dehydrated Boar, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Whole Spelt...||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Whole Spelt...|
|Special Diet||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Boar, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
So far so good
We switched from Orijen due to upset stomachs. They seem to be doing pretty good on this food so far. I like the ingredients.
I’m very happy with this dog food. My puppy had a very sensitive skin and stomach . This was one of suggestions of my vet friend. I wasn’t too sure but honestly she loved it and her skin and stomach issues progressed quickly! I have five dogs and they love it ! I’m happy to see them happy !thanks! I
Best Dog Food
My dogs love- This food - Just switched our 1 year old to Farmina. Our Aussie has been on this food for years. His coat is beautiful
My GSD loves it
My 16 months GSD is very picky and I think we found the food what he really loves!! Its great for his sensitive stomach and gets quite excited when its time to eat
Thank you Chewy for always giving us great options! My WGS loves this food! Such great ingredients!
Does Not like it
Was hopping Aaka would like this flavor. But it’s a no go. He does not like it. He prefers the lamb
no problems for pup!
Have been feeding my dog this food since I adopted him 2 years ago and have never had an issue with him finishing the food or causing digestive issues. Worth the price of the food!
almost 5 stars
This has to be the best kibble I have ever come across for a heat processed food. All other foods I have tried fall short of this one in clean ingredients. The only thing that would make this food better would be if it were processed without the heat. It is expensive considering it is heat processed but the ingredients are incredible. I almost pay as much for this food as I would for a raw food which I don't think is right or fair but my dogs absolutely love it.
New Food for my dogs
My dog has a heart condition and the vet said no food with peas/lentils. He recommended three options and I chose the Farmina N&D Prime line. So far my dogs LOVE it. Even my picky shih tzu!!
Fantastic food worth the money
Love this brand. GSP had skin issue, tried many brands and supplements both topical on food and shampoo for dry skin. One bag and she was clear of flaky itchy skin. Wouldn't change to another brand. All flavors also work well no problems switching between low grain and grain free.