Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Horse cough supplement helps maintain normal respiratory function for your best bud.
- Helps relieve your “neigh”-bor’s seasonal respiratory allergies.
- Assists with stable cough and dry cough caused by environmental irritants such as dust.
- Perfect for maintaining healthy airways for stabled horses or ones with restricted turnout.
- Unique formula has a comprehensive blend of natural herbs and minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fiebing's Improved Horse Hoof Care Dressing, 32-oz can$18.50Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$18.59List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Health Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 38-lb bucket$124.99Chewy Price$145.99List Price$118.74Autoship Price
- ShowBloom Coat & Hoof Care Pellets Farm Animal & Horse Supplement & Conditioner, 50-lb bag$60.00Chewy Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Horse Protein Moisturizer, 32-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Natural Vitamin E Plus Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$97.90Chewy Price$93.00Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bigeloil Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Liquid, 16-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Sport Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- Uckele E-5000 Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$64.75Chewy Price$69.95List Price$61.51Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle$15.39Chewy Price$28.79List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Curicyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Ginger Root 3, 970 Mg, Elecampane Root 3...||Active Ingredients: Menthol 3.6%, Inactive Ingredients: Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active: Each 120 mL bottle contains: Hepar sulph calc 6c, 30c, Kali bic 6c...||Corn Starch, Dextrose, Active Ingredient: Hesperidin 1000mg...||Proprientary Essential Oil Blend Including Wild Carrot, Garlic, Cypress...|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care|
|Special Diet||—||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||—|
|FarmAnimalType||—||—||Cattle, Goat, Sheep||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
These pellets smell so bad, I don’t blame my pony for not wanting anything to do with them. I’ve tried everything from peanut butter / applesauce/ molasses, to wetting it down, crushing it up. Nothing works
Relieved horse's cough
Great product for allergic seasonal cough with my horses, after a few doses of a 2 week treatment
Significant decrease in coughing
I bought this because my pony mare would always go into coughing fits when she would trot. She’s been on it about a month and I’ve noticed a significant decrease in her coughing. Our last ride she didn’t cough at all! This does smell terrible, but she eats it no problem so I can look past that.
Cough free pellets unpalatable
Mule will not eat this supplement so it was a waste of money
works well for dusty conditions
Works great! Had a couple that were coughing due to dusty, dry conditions. After three doses they were much better!
Horses have allergies?
This product is supposed to do the job. We'll see in a month or so.
Began feeding this to my 25 yr old 2x day for 14 days and 1x day thereafter, as recommended on container. After a month his coughing has all but disappeared and his wheezing is gone. I combine this with a topper of Omega 6 and 9 oil and his demeanor has gone from sluggish to my bossy old boy once again. I would recommend giving this a try.
Wanted to like this, but horse refused to eat it
I bought this for my horse because i saw it had good reviews for helping with heaves symptoms, but the smell of the pellets were super strong, almost spicy smelling, and she refused to eat them, even when mixed in with her regular grain. I also tried mixing it with applesauce, her favorite treat, but she refused that too. So unfortunately I have no use for this product with my mare, who I feel really would benefit from a product like this. I think it might be the pellet form that is throwing her off, maybe if it was a powder I would be able to hide it in her grain. The pony had no problems eating it, but then again, I didn’t buy it for her lol. But since the horse wont eat it, I am going to try to use this as a supplement for the pony.
It does work!
After 3 days there was a noticeable difference in my older mare with allergies.
horse with heaves
Seems to have had some effect. Will have to give it more time to see the end result. Could not locate this product anywhere but at Chewy. My local feed stores etc were out and not expecting any. Thank goodness Chewy had some.