Farnam Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber Pellets Apple/Molasses Flavor Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports ideal digestive health and may help reduce the possibility of digestive sand colic in horses.
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract and supports the removal of sand and dirt from the ventral colon.
- Contains high-quality ingredients, including premium psyllium seed husk, which is a natural, soluble, psyllium fiber that increases bulk.
- The palatable apple and molasses flavored psyllium pellets are easy to feed.
- NASC-certified supplement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam SandClear Natural Psyllium Fiber Crumbles Apple/Molasses Flavor Horse Supplement, 10-lb bucket$75.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$72.19Autoship Price
- Freedom Health Succeed DCP Natural Oat Flavor Granules Horse Supplement, 1.79-lb tub$107.95Chewy Price$321.16List Price$102.55Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Powder Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ecovet Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$109.89Chewy Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Horse Hoof Care Hoof Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$34.79List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$51.88Chewy Price$49.29Autoship Price
- Farnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$135.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price$129.19Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 30-lb tub$56.99Chewy Price$81.35List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Ex Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.54Chewy Price$34.59List Price$25.21Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Green Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$64.59Chewy Price$88.79List Price$61.36Autoship Price
- Vita Flex E & Selenium Vitamin E Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket$21.30Chewy Price$35.99List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Red Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||All Natural, 99% Psyllium Seed Husk With 1% Flavoring.||Psyllium Seed Husk, Wheat Middlings, Natural And Artificial Flavors...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium Husk., Inactive Ingredients: Apple Flavoring....||Active Ingredients: L-Glutamine, Calcium Carbonate, Citrus Bioflavonoids...||Bismuth, Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminum Hydroxide, Kaolin, Aloe Vera.|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Molasses, Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs & Spices||Apple, Molasses, Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs & Spices||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
the horses like this stuff and it helps keep them free of sand, I was feeding daily but my Vet told me to only do one week each month, Sooo now my horses each have a "protocol" week. They are locked up for one week in a large stall where they can have their fiber, monthly wormer etc. They love this idea because we have one BOSSY (Maggy) mare out in the field and for one week they can snub their nose at her and do whatever and stand wherever they please and she has no say! Maggy is the only one offended by protocol week ha ha she tells them all how she is going to treat them when she gets out of lock up. Sooo then we have exercise day, Maggie gets out of lockup and she gives everyone a good workout. Maggie is a OLD retired racehorse and she can still run with the best of them, the others are from barrel racing stock so they have the moves to outmaneuver her It is quite a show.
Great product, shipping lacking
This is always a great product but one of the containers tops was loose and spilled all over the box...shipping box was not damaged so must have been put in box like that. But usually have no problems with the products from Chewy
Farnam Psyllium Husk Pellets
Horses Love these seem fine; after their 7 day treatments, even with a lot of Sand in the Corral. I’ll need a few more treatments to see how well they improve.
Awesome product! Been using for a while. They were out of larger size so shipped me equal amount in smaller containers for same price. Awesome customer service
Good for my horses
This product keeps my horses free of sand in their stomachs. I've used it for over 30 years.
I recommend this product
I've used Farnam Equi Aid Psyllium for my horses for years. I usually buy this product from a different online store but decided to check chewy. I bought the 20lb container (instead of the 50lb. from the other retailer) and put it on auto ship. This change will save a lot in shipping costs, yay!
Easy to feed, horses love it......simple way to keep are horses happy..
My Mare won't touch the stuff.
My mare recently had colic and my vet suggested that I put her on psyllium. After she recovered I ordered this. She will not touch it. She moves it around her feed bucket but refuses to eat it. I also tried mixing it with her other supplements but when it is added she wont eat that either. Going to have to get something else . :(
Psyllium keeps my horses from sand colic
Love this product! It keeps my horses feeling good!!
Best for the price!
I love this product! I do a monthly purge since it does more than just move sand as monthly colic prevention. I was using sand clear but felt like the amount I use vs the price was just not worth it but after extensive research, the Farnam Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber was the best choice!