Farnam Equisect Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Botanical fly repellent is great for horses, cats and dogs alike.
- Designed to kill and repel horn flies, stable flies, house flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats.
- Works to kill fleas and ticks on dogs and cats.
- Formulated with a blend of pyrethrum, botanicals and essential oils like citronella, corn mint, thyme and clove stem.
- Features a fresh herbal fragrance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellant Horse Spray, 1-gallon$79.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.52Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Barn Barrier Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Farrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal$29.00Chewy Price$31.50List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- Martin's Fly-Ban Synergized Pour-On Farm Animal Insecticide, 64-oz bottle$74.99Chewy Price$101.62List Price
- Spalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Curicyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$137.98Chewy Price$131.08Autoship Price
- Pro Force Equine Fly Mask, 2 count$24.76Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Martin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
- FORCE Pro-Force 50 Equine Spot-On Fly, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Horse Spray, 18 count$68.37Chewy Price$64.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins, Deionized water, ethoxylated caster oil...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.||Thyme Oil, Cedar Oil, Lemongrass Oil...||—||Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 1.70% Thyme Oil 1.70% Cinnamon Oil 1.50% Lemongrass Oil 1.50% Peppermint Oil 1.00% Other Ingredients* 92.60%, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Vanillin...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||—||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Great product at protecting my horses. And a good price
Fly spray ok
We've been using this for the past five years and live in an area with a ridiculous mosquito hatch every year that lasts what seems like forever. This spray is the only one that works for us. It doesn't last long but gives our horses a little break. It works well for trail rides. We've tried others that are stronger and the strong ones make us sick...like Mosquito Halt. Equisect is also the most affordable for its quality, we feel.
Doesn't last very long
When I first sprayed horses down. It worked super well!!! BUT went back after 2 hours and the flies were right back. Seemed very short lived for the money. Personally I think Ambush works alot better.
Fly off spray
Don't work i would not recommended it to any of my friends or family we all have more than 2 animals
Excellent inexpensive product
Super fast shipping very happy with the results with this fly spray
Works well keeping the bugs and flies away.smells pleasant and affordable
These is the only product I us on my Mules, it works for everything fles, mosquitoes it does it all. Have always used it and am so glad that Chewy cares it.