Farnam Laser Sheen Skin & Coat Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps encourage healthy skin and a shiny coat from the inside out.
- Contains ceramides to help hydrate the skin and form a layer of protection to support a soft coat.
- Crafted with probiotics to help your horse properly digest nutrients.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support skin and coat health.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Meal, Lecithin, Ground Flax Seed...||Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Flaxseed Meal (Source of Omega 3), DL-Methionine...||Ingredients: Ground Whole Flaxseed, Rice Bran, Cane Molasses...||Stabilized Ground Flax Seed, Yeast Culture (Diamond V Yeast), Ground Oats...||Active Ingredients Per 2-oz: Omega6 Fatty Acid (Linoleic Acid): 2245 mg...Glucosamine HCL:18 mg... MSM: 75 mg...Chondroitin Sulfate: 6 mg...Omega 3Fatty Acid (Alpha-Linolenic): 238 mg... Lysine: 124.5 mg...Ascorbic Acid: 14 mg... Zinc: 1 mg... Methionine: 73.5 mg...Biotin: 16 mg....|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hoof Care||Skin & Coat Health, Hoof Care, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Really good supplement for equine hair coat. It’s great for tails and manes too. I found it at Chewy for a good price and use auto ship.
I have been using this supplement for both of my horses for about a year. Both of them have a beautiful, healthy, shiny coats since using this product. As a bonus, they love the taste and will eat the granules without mixing them into their feed. Definitely recommend!
I started using the Layser Sheen pellets due to a rescue/foster mini that had flaky skin. I have both of the mini's on this product. Within 1-2 weeks we saw quite a difference with the dry skin and her brown coat has become very shiny. She also had weepy eyes and no longer has this issue.