Farnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Diflubenzuron||Garlic, Diatomaceous Earth||Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Wheat Middlings, Salt...||Brewers Yeast, Diatonaceous Earth, Garlic...||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals, Flax, Yeast Culture...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Itch & Redness Remedy, Pest Control||Vitamins & Minerals|
About This Item
- Helps to reduce fly populations by 97-100%.
- Helps to stop the development of house and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
- Contains larvastop, which is an insect growth regulator that breaks the fly life cycle.
- The highly palatable pellets are made without organophosphates and they are easy to feed. Simply add the pellets to your horse's feed.
- Feed throughout the season until the cold weather restricts fly activity.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish 25 High-Fat Weight Gain Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag, bundle of 3$100.50Chewy Price$95.47Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Constant Comfort Gastric Health Horse Supplement, 15-lbs block$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Uckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$20.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Red Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$57.99Chewy Price$79.69List Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$59.95Chewy Price$85.98List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$42.99Chewy Price$62.69List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield EX Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.19List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Starbar Trap 'N Toss Fly Trap, 1 count$5.95Chewy Price
- Pyranha Wipe N' Spray Fly Protection Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$40.32Chewy Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Constant Comfort Plus Gut Health Horse Supplement, 40-lbs bag$44.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Recovery Extruded Performance Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition K Finish High Fat Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$52.93Chewy Price$54.99List Price$50.28Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
I have been feeding this product to my two horses according to package directions for two weeks now and have not seen any decrease in the flies on them. Don't waste your money!
Really great product
Only been using a few weeks but noticed a big difference in the fly population after just a few days.
Simplify fly control
I love this product really believe it works. Been using for five or six yrs
Works great and so far I haven't been able to beat Chewys price!
I decided my methods of fighting flies was far from effective (automatic fly spray, mesh in doorways/windows of shed, fly spray for the horses, manure pickup, and fly predators). My horses continued to battle the flies! I started using this mid-Spring (I should have started earlier) and noticed a worthwhile difference of less flies this summer/fall. Highly recommend trying this if your fly elimination program is lacking effectiveness.
Go away Flies
I have used this product for the horses and last year it was difficult to get. So I saw it was on sale and stocked up!
Simplify feed through fly control has helped us here in North Carolina to have an almost fly free summer. We have two horses and this spring the flies were terrible. A few weeks after feeding Simplify with our horses’ grain, we knew it was working. We had less flies and our manure pile has not had flies either. We are using a lot less fly spray too!
This product does what it says really helps keep fly population down and we live in SW FL
It does work !
Start early, before fly season. No adverse effects on either horse, one is 21 Qtr horse, 1 is 29yr old Paso Fino. 20lb. bucket- 2 horses- 1 scoop each daily - lasted from March to July. Keep it up daily, don't miss a day. Yes there are a few flies, but the foot stomping has dropped to zero. I will keep using it.
Simplifly works if you feed everyday. The results are seen after feeding for a while your fly population will drop. All animals must be on it. If you have other livestock, don't waste your time. We only have 1 horse and it has made a HUGE difference. We started feeding before fly season fully kicked in here in Florida. We use to have other animals along with the horse and it wasn't effective then because not everyone could be on it. I highly recommend only if you can feed to all your horses. It does work very effectively.