Farnam Leather New Horse Polishing Soap
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This polishing liquid glycerine saddle soap is specially formulated for leather.
- You can make leather look new again with a single application!
- Removes embedded dirt and grime, but is gentle enough to use after every ride.
- Dries to a natural shine and replaces natural oils deep down in leather.
- Cleans, conditions and polishes at the same time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fiebing's Liquid Glycerine Saddle Soap for Horses, 16-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail with Hooks, 4-qt$17.67Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Universal Waterer Deicer, Red$44.07Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Fiebing's Silicone-Lanolin Saddle Oil for Horses, 16-oz bottle$9.50Chewy Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Farnam Leather New Deep Conditioner & Restorer, 32-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 13-qt$21.59Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Perfect Bucket Heater$27.12Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Round Tack Horse Sponge, 1 count$7.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Fiebing's 100% Pure Neatsfoot Oil for Horses, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.50List Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Tough-1 Sure Measure Horse & Pony Height & Weight Tape$5.50Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Black$53.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Biodegradable Fabric and Leather Softening Agents, Fragrance.||O-Phenyl Phenol 0.248%, Other Ingredients 99.752%.||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Not for horses!
This is a great liquid glycerine saddle soap, easy to use with the spray bottle. It is for cleaning and polishing leather items, not horses as Chewy's description implies.
I have been using this product for years I stand behind it 100%. A great cleaning agent especially here in the south, leather gets so horribly dry. When I lived up north it was great all winter long again because of cracking in the cold
I have used liquid glycerine for more than 50 years to keep my horse tack supple and like new. I now use it for my shoes and purses to keep them from drying out and cracking. Leather new is the best stuff you can use, in my opinion. It may darken some leathers but, I find the deeper shade is very rich looking and over time it will lighten up some. I use it on my Dooney all weather leather (pig skin) purses and it keeps them looking great!
Great product for cleaning horse tack!
Cleans and conditions at the same time and keeps my horse tack looking great. Chewy is always great with their deliveries even during this pandemic. But the only issue I have found getting liquid products delivered is over the years, that half the time they are usually leaking when they arrive. Easy enough to clean up but not sure why the products still seem to leave even though they appear to be packaged correctly.
A+ product with fast and easy shipping
Great product for cleaning leather, I've been using this for many years. Fast shipping with Chewy!
Liquid saddle soap! I use this on all my leather goods. It works great and you don’t need to use a lot.
Keeps my truck seats like new
I keep this in my truck all the time. My dogs seem to always have muddy feet when they want to go away. Keeps my King Ranch seats looking new all the time. Smells nice too.
lost about 1/3 of product when shipped
I ordered 2 bottles of leather new and when I recieved them about 1/3 of the product had leaked out. You should tape the top so they don't leak.