Farnam Slick 'N Easy Horse Grooming Block
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An easy and cost effective way to remove dirt, dust, and hair from your horse’s coat.
- Made of durable fiberglass which can be restored when rounded by rubbing the long edge on concrete.
- Helps your horse shed their winter coat, or clean them between baths.
- Leaves your horse’s coat looking slicker and shinier in minutes.
- Simple to use, just scrape your horse’s coat vigorously in rapid, short strokes and watch the magic happen.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Conditioner, 16-oz bottle, 3 count$13.64Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.96Autoship Price
- Cowboy Magic Pet Detangler, 32-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Horse Detangler, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Premier Marigold Scent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Happy Horse Professional High-Output Spray Bottle, 32-oz$3.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Horse Grooming Box Mounting Block$69.99Chewy Price
- Huntley Equestrian Deluxe Horse Grooming Organizer Bag, Brown$49.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Trailer Horse Grooming Bag, Black$44.75Chewy Price$49.69List Price
- Oster Equine Care Soft Grooming Horse Brush, Blue$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Wahl Horse Stiff Body Brush, Black$8.49Chewy Price$9.59List Price
- Wahl Horse Combo Show Brush, Black$7.90Chewy Price$9.76List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Curry Brush||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Best grooming tool I own
I constantly use the grooming block over any of my other brushes. Dandruff? Gone. Crazy shedding? Gone. Mud? Gone. Shedding combs aren’t an option with my super sensitive ottb so this is an amazing alternative (I also like the block more because it works soooo much better). Once you get the hang of using the grooming block it’s so simple and when it gets all clogged and nasty you scrape it on the concrete a little and it’s like a new block. Once you’ve worn it down too much you just toss it in the bin! It works significantly better than a reusable pumice stone too!
Slick N Easy
This product works great. I use it to get the dog hair off my car seats. I also use it on my dogs. horses and cats
Great horse grooming tool
Great horse grooming tool during shedding season and for mud. The tool is intended to get smaller with use. That’s why Chewy’s good prices are so helpful. (No, I am not affiliated in any way with Chewy other than a customer.) I order several of these grooming blocks at a time.
Godsend for light colors
Pumice stones are THE BEST for getting stains out of light-colored horses. These also leave the coat soft and silky. Great price on this product.
Best for shedding
I have tried many, many products and this is my and my horses' favorite for removing mud and excess hair.
Perfect for greyhounds
On a friend’s recommendation I purchased this for my horses to help with spring shedding but it required lots of brush strokes with minimal hair removal and the block wore down quickly. On a whim I tried it on my Greyhound who dislikes any type of brush, dog or human. The only “brush” she tolerates are my fingers. I was delighted with all the hair the Slick ‘N Easy removed. Plus I can gently use it on her legs and face. Perfect! Clouds of hair blowing away in the breeze and no complaints from my sensitive friend.
My horses are starting to shed summer coats mid-August and this gets the fine hairs out so grooming is indeed slick. Rub the block on the pipe corral to remove dirt and continue on.
Great product but arrived broken
I have purchased these in the past for my horses and they work great for shedding. This purchase was for my dog. Sadly, it arrived in 3 pieces. Thankfully I am able to use the pieces!
A Must Have
I always keep one of these in the grooming kit and it keeps my boy looking his best! I even have one for my dog as well.
This works great on spots that you cannot get out.