Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask Classic Collection
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Horse fly mask helps keep flies and other pests, dust and debris away from your horse's eyes and face.
- The double-latch closure is located under the jaw—not on the cheekbone—making it harder for other horses to reach.
- Fly mask aids in healing after eye injuries without obstructing vision.
- See-through mesh with plush, fly-proof trim keeps bugs out.
- Provides maximum comfort without rubbing or harsh abrasion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tough-1 Easy Breathe Easy Grazing Horse Muzzle, Black, Yearling$31.99Chewy Price$34.20List Price
- Saxon 1200D With Gusset Standard Neck Medium II Horse Blanket, Hunter/Black, 75-in$73.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears, Black, X-Small Pony$29.69Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Horse Blanket, Black, 75-in$97.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Stretch Bug Eye Horse Fly Mask with Covered Ears, Navy/Black, Pony$22.50Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Standard Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 87-in$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Combo Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 78-in$129.69Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- Gatsby StretchX Horse Shoulder Guard, Small$22.30Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask With Ears, Muzzle Fringe Fly Masks|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
This worked perfectly for my handsome gelding Quarter Horse. It slips on super easily, there's lots of comfy room for his ears and forelock. I can tell he likes it:) It's pretty and and it protects those precious eyes, and comes down nicely to protect some of his nose. Great price too, thank you Chewy!
This Mask KEEPS Improving!
I buy the extra large for my draft cross. Farnam added some elastic to the double latch, making it fit even better than before! Just wish I could select the color when I buy it on-line !!!!
AWESOME PRODUCT - The Horses Approve!
Back in the day, THIS is how fly masks were and the simple concept works BEAUTIFULLY, especially in locations where the flies are NOT problematic in terms of getting in the ears or nose and you simply want to keep them out of the horses eyes. It fits very well and stays in place when the horses *WANT* it on but if the horses want it off, they can get it off with out doing damage to it or to themselves, which is very important! My gelding is a trooper and just goes with the flow, RARELY ever removing it on his own; but the MOMENT the bugs become tolerable, my mare will literally figure out how to get hers off... her ways of saying, I don't need this anymore. Yet when the bugs are bad, both horses will come walking up to me in the morning and literally lower their heads for me to put it on! I go through about 1-2 per calendar year which is VERY reasonable given that my horses are on 100% pasture that is FILLED with thorny trees!
The old standard of fly masks
The Cashel w/ears & extended nose is my favorite mask. However, two of my horses will not wear those. So they get the old stand-by Farnam mask. Back in the day, these were just about the only masks out there. Now there are so many more. But Farnam remains by go-to for the difficult horses. They stay on the horse's head where I put them. They take ages to wear out as they are tough and well made. Even my fussy horse tolerates Farnam. Thank you Farnam for continuing a good idea as it is and not messing with it.
Well made and study, but runs small
According to the size chart, my 800 lb. 13.2 hand horse should fit the Arabian/small horse size. Just received this product a few days ago, and am unable to connect the two velcro strips on the bottom, they don't reach to fasten together. It's too small. I donated this mask to a local horse rescue.
Fits my Arab perfect
This fits my Arab mare perfect. She doesn't even try to remove this one like others
Old Style was Better!!!
These Used To Be The Best for miniature horses Before they added more to the nose area! Now it’s way too far down on mini horses noses, gets wet if they drink, gets dirty when they eat, and the Velcro is too low to properly hold them on. It’s extremely unfortunate as they really Were the best choice for mini’s - sadly not anymore!
Too small fly mask
My Arabian has developed sores on his face under the seal and it consistently bothers him. I would appreciate a suggestion or a different size for him. He has the Arab face.
Does a Great Job
This is a well made, sturdy, well fitting fly mask. My horse prefers earless and this mask stays on 24/7 through all his rolling and playing. Looks like new after multiple washings and lasts the whole long southern bug season. My go to fly mask.
Fly mask are awesome!
I love these horse fly mask. They fit perfectly! They are the best I have seen so far!