Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask Classic Collection
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extended coverage protects your horse’s face from flies, dust, dirt, debris and UV rays.
- See-through mesh won’t limit vision and mask is ideal for horses recovering from eye injuries.
- Double-latch closure located under the jaw for a secure fit.
- Soft, flyproof trim keeps flies out while maximizing comfort.
- Choose from sizes ranging from foal to extra-large so you can outfit your whole herd.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Nylon Horse Halter, Hunter Green, Average$25.05Chewy Price$27.79List Price
- Weaver Leather Insulated Nylon Horse Saddle Bag, Brown$35.25Chewy Price$38.79List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 1$48.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price
- Mayatex Riverland Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Turquoise$69.50Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Combo Neck Horse Fly Sheet, Porceline Blue, 84-in$38.02Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Felt Lined Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, Brown, 36-in$51.25Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Nose & Ear Cover Horse Mask, Gray, Large$18.92Chewy Price$23.69List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Black, Small$79.99Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Reflective Fly Horse Mask with Ears & Nose Cover, Large$18.18Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Tough-1 Easy Breathe Easy Grazing Horse Muzzle, Black, Yearling$29.95Chewy Price$35.04List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask With Ears, Muzzle Fringe Fly Masks|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
The old standard of fly masks
The Cashel w/ears & extended nose is my favorite mask. However, two of my horses will not wear those. So they get the old stand-by Farnam mask. Back in the day, these were just about the only masks out there. Now there are so many more. But Farnam remains by go-to for the difficult horses. They stay on the horse's head where I put them. They take ages to wear out as they are tough and well made. Even my fussy horse tolerates Farnam. Thank you Farnam for continuing a good idea as it is and not messing with it.
Old Style was Better!!!
These Used To Be The Best for miniature horses Before they added more to the nose area! Now it’s way too far down on mini horses noses, gets wet if they drink, gets dirty when they eat, and the Velcro is too low to properly hold them on. It’s extremely unfortunate as they really Were the best choice for mini’s - sadly not anymore!
Does a Great Job
This is a well made, sturdy, well fitting fly mask. My horse prefers earless and this mask stays on 24/7 through all his rolling and playing. Looks like new after multiple washings and lasts the whole long southern bug season. My go to fly mask.
Fly mask are awesome!
I love these horse fly mask. They fit perfectly! They are the best I have seen so far!
Foal Fly Mask
These foal masks fit my pony very well. Her breed is unknown, but I would guess she is haflinger mix. The quality is great for the price.
Great fly mask, fit well, great price, fast shipping
I've been using Farnam fly masks for years. They're tough and stand up to everything my horses try to do to them.
i like how it looks and fits
I love the way it fit my two horses I got the horse size and it fit good in them both
Looks so much better!
I have a small Paso Fino mare (14H) that my husband always insisted on putting a "Horse" size mask. Poor Lyra was all mask, hanging under her jaw, wrinkled over her eyes. I finally ordered her an "Arab" size mask and it fits and looks great! And probably more likely to keep the flies out.
Great fit for Donkeys too
The Yearling size masks fit my 4 standard Donkeys purrrfect but are almost impossible to find in stores these days!! Was beyond excited to see Chewy offered them and,,at a great price!! Good quality, good fit and I will definitely be buying them from Chewy from here on! Thank you so much!