Feline Natural Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from free-range, grass-fed lamb that's sourced from only the finest in New Zealand.
- New Zealand green-lipped mussel is added to provide omega-3 fatty acids that support your feline's skin, coat and overall health.
- All-natural formula free from wheat, rice, soy or gluten, making it ideal for feline friends with food allergies.
- No artificial ingredients, additives, preservatives or gelling agents—the only thing added is natural, fresh New Zealand water.
- Nutritionally appropriate diet for all breeds and ages—from kittens to seniors, and during pregnancy and nursing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Venison Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$59.28Chewy Price$56.32Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Canned Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Duck & Liver Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.60Chewy Price$60.42Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Pork Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Essence Air & Gamefowl Recipe Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Chicken Liver Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Minced Beef & Mackerel in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Water Sufficient For Processing, Lambtripe...||Lamb Heart, Salmon, Lamb Kidney...||Beef, Water Sufficient For Processing, Beef Tripe...||Beef Heart, Hoki, Beef...||Chicken, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney...|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate, Minced||Pate|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
I had to change my cat food because of a manufacture problem. So I Switched to Lamb Feast Grain-Free canned by Feline Natural. My cat loves it! So it is my new favorite too. Thanks for your help Chewy.
It’s smelly because of the Lamb Tripe
I saw a bunch of reviews about the smelliness and thinking it was rotten. I have a rumpy manx with manx syndrome and extreme food sensitivities. After diarrhea with fecal incontinence for 2 years straight, this, the Ziwi peak lamb, and the meat mates lamb are the ONLY foods she can eat that doesn’t give her diarrhea. Lamb Tripe smells like a port-a potty but is extremely good for them. I promise it’s not rancid meat or something that fell out of the toilet bowl. I have 4 cats and they ALL like different things. One won’t eat any wet food unless it’s the salmon and lamb feline natural or one of the Ziwi peak mackerel options, another turns his nose up at almost EVERYTHING except Whole Life Salmon cubes for crying out loud. My point is, some cats don’t like lamb tripe and maybe that’s why they won’t eat it. You should definitely find a healthy cat store nearby that sells single cans first to try (more than 2 cans) and see. Actually, the disgusting smelly lamb tripe foods are the one thing all 4 of my cats do agree on. Cats need to eat things with smells that they like and just like humans, we like different things. My manx loves this food and since it 1 of 3 options she CAN eat, I’ll plug my nose when I open the can and be happy she doesn’t have diarrhea that she leaves everywhere she sits and lays down.
Thank you so much for making this!
Thank you for a product without gums, grains, fish, legumes, or other carbohydrate fillers! I am so grateful to have this wet food for my little buddy. And I also want to thank you for using real steel cans, without plastic liners, bpa or not. Better for my cat, and better for recycling. Plus, the food smells like cooked meat, good enough for human consumption and my cat likes it - though it took a while to transfer him from the other "high quality" garbage. If I don't have your product, I will make my own catfood. I'm never going back.
Great for ferrets!
I switched my ferrets to this food after a slow transition and they all love it. It is a healthy option for them full of meats without all the added fruits and vegetables. I gave a can to my cats and all 10 absolutely loved the food which has never happened with a canned cat food before.
Very happy after slow transition
I'm glad I read some of the other reviews on this site. My kitty turned her nose up at this food at first, to the point where I thought I would have to donate the rest of the case. But after reading other comments, I started mixing it in slowly with her other wet food. (Before, I would introduce 1/4 at a time, but I wasn't actually mixing the two foods together). Partly, I was just trying not to waste the food but I gradually decreased the proportion of the other food (over maybe three weeks), and now she's gobbles this up on her own!! So happy to have another clean and healthy option in her rotation.
My cats love this!
I love knowing they're getting organ meat! And both love lamb.
Will not buy New Zealand Lamb Feast again.
My cat stopped eating his normal foods so I tried a few expensive brands one of which was this New Zealand Lamb Feast. He ate two cans I purchased from a pet shop so I bought a 24 case from Chewy's. He licked it some but refused to eat it again. I gave five tins to some outside strays, none of them would touch this food.
Tried a can of this at a local pet store hoping my super picky girl would take to it and she did so I ordered a case and she loved it and is still loving it a few cases later!! It smells a little bit sure but nothing outrageous.
Our kitty, Mr Spumoni, loves this food. Our kitty, Mr Spumoni, loves this food. Our kitty, Mr Spumoni, loves this food. Our kitty, Mr Spumoni, loves this food. Our kitty, Mr Spumoni, loves this food. Our kitty, Mr Spumoni, loves this food.
My cat divours it and I'm glad she enjoys this higher quality canned food.