Feline Natural Beef Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from free-range, grass-fed beef that's sourced from only the finest in New Zealand.
- New Zealand green-lipped mussel is added to provide omega-3 fatty acids that support your feline's skin, coat and overall health.
- All-natural formula free from wheat, rice, soy or gluten, making it ideal for feline friends with food allergies.
- No artificial ingredients, additives, preservatives or gelling agents—the only thing added is natural, fresh New Zealand water.
- Nutritionally appropriate diet for all breeds and ages—from kittens to seniors, and during pregnancy and nursing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Essence Air & Gamefowl Recipe Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Tuna Wet Cat Food Cups, 3.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat After Dark Pate Venison & Beef Liver Recipe Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.80Chewy Price$28.68List Price$24.51Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions CARNIVORE Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Pate Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$88.56Chewy Price$84.13Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Duck Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Turkey Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 24$59.76Chewy Price$56.77Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat After Dark Pate Rabbit & Chicken Liver Recipe Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Whitefish Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Duck & Liver Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.60Chewy Price$60.42Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 24$59.76Chewy Price$56.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Water Sufficient For Processing, Beef Tripe...||Beef Heart, Hoki, Beef...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Water Sufficient For Processing, Cassia Gum...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Cassia Gum...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||—||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate, Minced||Pate||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Tricky but good
Most interesting thing happened today when I offered this food. The beef flavor pate is on the dryer side, with a bit of thick gravy. It smells and looks good to me (i bought the soft package beef and hoki flavored pate before, and that has a stronger green mussel/seafood smell. This beef flavor does not smell that strong and smells like meat). I have two cats, both on the pickier side. One went for this food immediately. while the other one refused to touch it, even if I bring a piece close to his mouth with my hand (this method works for a lot of cans that he didn’t like). The one that ate the food seem to absolutely love it. She finished her portion and went for the untouched portion for her brother. I was hesitating on whether I should return the food, since I ordered bigger cans for the two cats to share but only one eats the food. But 15mins later, maybe cuz he’s super hungry, I caught my other cat eating this food. And seemed to be okay with the taste???? I love feline natural since it has almost the best ingredient list among all the cat foods I know: no peas, beans, gums for thickening. my cats love most of the flavors but the beef ones are more of a hit or miss.But chewy has very generous return policy so I guess it encouraged me to try?
Good but not Perfect
This is perfect in my opinion but I am not the one who eats it, my cats eat it but not with gusto, when they don’t finish all of it I know it’s just so so. Ingredients are 100 % in my opinion otherwise I wouldn’t of giving it to them. So if it’s just so so, I can give them Meat Mates is basically the same for less $$.
Good Food & My Cat LOVES it
My cat LOVES this food!! this brand - no crap in it! all good natural stuff!! Might be on the expensive side - but I look at it as better food - less health issues!!
My cat didn't like this
I have to mix this with chicken or fish canned food to get him to eat this. Not sure if he is just not a beef eater or just doesn't like this one.
A change from chicken and fish
The Feline Natural Beef Feast went over pretty well with my 3 cats. Usually they don't all like the same food unless it's chicken or fish and since I've read they shouldn't have too much of either ( I had one cat that became allergic to chicken), I decided to try different meats. This worked well. They are all picky eaters...they don't like duck or rabbit or even turkey, so this seemed like a good one to try. I also have one cat that is allergic to grain so I buy grain free for them all. I am pleased so far with this food and brand. They like it!
Ok in small doses
This pate is very lean and dry. My older cat eats it well if I don’t feed her too many servings in a row. So I buy the small cans, which make 2 servings for her.
Too expensive for me / crying.....
My cats and I both love this product. My cats love all the flavors and I love the ingredients list. This product however is so far out of my price range that I must keep searching for something else. This makes me sad because I saw an immediate difference in my cats health and personalities. I have read every label out there and nothing compares with this brand. Tears........
My cat won't even try it.
My cat won't even try it. She is 18 and has developed allergies to many proteins. I am always trying to find new beef foods for her to try. I can't get her to take a single bite of this one. I use probiotics to entice her to try new flavors - even that would not work on this one.
The ingredients look great. However, my cats smell it and ran away. They won't give it a lick. It does have a strange smell probably due to all the internals that it has. I opened two cans from the box. I will have to donate the other 22 cans to shelter or my friends's pet who might give it a try.
Great product, but cats turned their head after a day
As with any food changes this took place while I was toward the end of my other canned food products so as not to upset digestive systems. With one cat having kidney disease, another cats having lost some weight over the stress of another cat being introduced to the house, and a third cat primarily outside, finding the right food for all of them isn't easy. When I initially put down this food two of the three cats finished the can immediately. I haven't had that experience in quite a while. Looking forward to the next feeding I put the food down again, but with a different response. Now I have to add a topping just to get them to finish a can. While, the ingredients are wonderful (deserving of five stars), ultimately my cats need to eat to survive. Hopefully others will have more success.