Feline Natural Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 98%+ grass-fed, free-range meat, cage-free chicken and sustainably caught fish from New Zealand.
- 100% free from gelling agents, binders or gum—only fresh water from New Zealand for added hydration.
- Comes in an easy-to-use, single serve can for your convenience.
- Complete and balanced for kitties from all life stages.
- Grain-free wet cat food that’s high in meat and low in carbohydrates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Rabbit Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Slice is Right Wild Caught Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Chicken Wet Cat Food Cups, 3.5-oz, case of 12$26.28Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.97Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Meal or No Deal Chicken & Beef Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Love Me Tender Chicken & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.90Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Tic Tac Whoa Tuna & Salmon Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Mack, Jack & Sam Salmon, Mackerel & Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Rabbit & Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food, 6.5-oz, case of 12$76.92Chewy Price$73.07Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hoki & Beef: Hoki, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef...||Lamb Heart, Water Sufficient for Processing, Salmon...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Heart...||Hoki, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural||Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural||Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural||Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support...||Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support...||Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support...||Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support...||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Good intro to the different flavors
The salmon-lamb feast was the clear favorite with my two cats. They both devoured it and my young guy with food allergies and ibd handled this flavor with no tummy troubles (unfortunately the other flavors didn’t sit as well with him but to be expected given how sensitive he is). Both cats loved the hoki-lamb flavor too and bowls were licked clean. The chicken-lamb, however, was resoundingly rejected by both cats, and a look of disdain was given by my older cat. I don’t know why? Cats are picky, so 2 out of 3 flavors is a success. I ended up reordering the salmon-lamb flavor and it’s still a hit. The ingredients are top notch and the packets have the perfect food-to-liquid ratio, so the cats get more liquids in their diet. Doesn’t look particularly appetizing but I’m not the one eating it. If you have picky cats, this variety pack is a good way to figure out their preferences. Definitely recommend.
Feline Natural cat food
I have done tons of research on the healthiest cat foods because I want the best species appropriate foods for my cat kids. I have also written reviews on other cat foods, but this food by far surpasses any of those other foods. Feline Natural is very high protein and barely any carbs if any at all in some flavors which meets the nutritional requirements of our cats. And I love that they don’t use any gelling agents, just water which helps with hydration since most cats don’t drink enough water. Yes, it’s very expensive. But I have A LOT of cats and spending money on food far outweighs spending a fortune on vet bills and seeing my babies suffer from ailments that could’ve been possibly avoided. Fair warning: the Hoki stinks terribly, but my cats LOVE it as they do the other flavors in this variety pack! If you can find it feasible, try this food, even if it’s just for an occasional treat. Thank you Chewy for carrying Feline Natural!
Messy and not worth the price
My cat refuses to eat this without sticking his paws in it and strewing it all over the floor. It makes a HUGE mess and it's impractical to feed him this unless I know I'll be home to clean it up immediately after. For something this pricy, I want him to eat it normally (with his mouth) rather than feeling the need to kill it again before eating it. Huge disappointment.
I have 5 cats who hate everything. It’s a real struggle trying to find a healthy food that even half of them enjoy. I had some success with the freeze dried Feline Natural in the past and always wanted to try the wet food but it was too expensive, especially if they all hated it. I decided to give this variety pack a try and 3/5 cats really seem to like it. That’s enough to be considered a success in this house! One of the other two lives the freeze dried version so I’m pretty happy. It’s pricey but it’s quality food. The only other drawback is the smell but it doesn’t seem to bother them and that’s all that matters!
This is a good quality food and my cats like it. I fed them this brand a few years ago, but switched to making my own raw food to save money. For various reasons, i have started incorporating wet food back into their diet. Unfortunately, with 3 cats, it's way to expensive to feed on a daily basis. Even if I only had 1 cat, it would be too expensive. Based on my cats' caloric needs, a box of 12 pouches would last 4 1/2 days. That's $192 per month for ONE cat. This will be used as a weekly treat. Would have to get a 2nd job to be able to afford to feed this full time.
Feline Natural= Feline Fantastic !
Looking for a more quality food for my eternally hungry Maine Coone & tried the Feline Natural pouches , and WOW ! My kitty sniffed, his eyes widened , and he absolutely LOVES this food ! This cat food satisfies him so well that he no longer wails to be fed constantly & has stopped guarding the food bowls from my much smaller female calico kitty . Thank you Feline Natural
My cats didn't like it
This stuff is very strong smelling. It reminded me of a garbage dump of rotting food. My cats wouldn't eat it. So, I gave it to the local feral population. They eventually ate it all.
Great quality food
Excellent quality of food and my cat loved all the flavours! I really like Feline Natural for their selection of high quality ingredients! When we first adopted our cat she was significantly overweight but with wet high protein food she now looks much leaner and healthier.
My 2 kittis luved this new wet food for them. I tried the variety pack first to make sure they liked it. The price is expensive but from what I read and researchd it is most nutritious and healthy for cats.
Good for cats, good for me.
My cat who suffers from ibd is doing so much better on this food than he was on a previous one. This food is mostly animal protein, what cats need, and it doesnt have any gums, grains, starches, or legumes that other foods do. My other cat who is healthy, enjoys this food too. They tend to be picky and I like to rotate flavors, which the variety pack allows me to do. The only thing I wish is that they had a variety pack with plain chicken in it.