Felisyl Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz tube
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: L-lysine., Inactive Ingredients: Artificial Sweetener, Citric Acid...||Water, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Stearic Acid...||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||Salmon||—||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
About This Item
- Contains 250 mg of L-Lysine per ¼ teaspoon.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that helps support immune, respiratory and eye health in cats.
- Provides support for cats with FHV-1 (feline herpesvirus) and frequent respiratory and eye infections.
- Comes in a palatable salmon-flavored gel you can give directly or mix into food.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.36Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$21.15Chewy Price$22.74List Price$20.09Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.90Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.80Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Cats, Black Camo, X-Small$34.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.20Chewy Price$3.99Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$89.99Chewy Price$99.95List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$13.64Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 1 count$18.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Kitty likes it!
I was happy that my cat took to Felisyl Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, my cat had a cold for over a week, and this seemed to give him the boost that he needed to get it out of his system. I fed him the gel right off a spoon.
Good product & price.
This works great for one of my cats with breathing problems helps her breath better.
One of my foster kittens (at about 5 weeks old) had herpes in one eye, not too bad, but not as open as it should be (i.e. kind of squinty). Lysine gel was recommended as immune support for eyes, along with an antibiotic. The antibiotic stopped it from getting worse, but it wasn't until I started giving her the Lysine gel that her eye opened as it should. She is now a happy, bright-eyed, adopted kitten. She readily ate it, and the mother and other kitten were interested too, so it must be very palatable.
My cats don’t like this flavor. Enjoy other brand. I’m sure it’s effective, but my cats prefer the other brand.
Seems to work
When I brought my kitten home from the shelter a few years back, he developed a severe upper respiratory infection. The vet recommended L-lysine as a booster, I used the sprinkle style on their food and of course some would eat it others would not. My boy was sneezing again recently so I bought this and squeeze a dollop beside their wet food in each bowl, they all eat it when it do this. It says salmon flavor but it does not have much of a fish smell to it. The sneezing stopped and I give a dollop every few days.
My cats hate this supplement
All 4 of my cats scatter if they even see the tube. That’s how much they hate it.
Cats love the flavor!
Bought this as a supplement whenever cats get a bit sneezy or as an immunity booster. This one is more pasty (less gooey than others, which is nice). All 3 cats love the flavor and will readily lick it off a finger/spoon, no need to hide it in food.
Not same product
This is not the same product I purchased from Chewy. The one I have the ingredients are different, and there is no maple, and mine is Salmon flavored. I can send pics to prove what I purchased from Chewy before.
This has been a great product for our cat. He is 3 years old and has had recurring issues with his eyes watering. Our vet recommended trying an L-Lysine product. I just add it to his wet food once a day and he eats it right down with no problem. He has had no issues with watery eyes since he started on Felisyl L-Lycine gel. I also have used the L-Lycine treats and he eats them right down also.
As the first ingredient? I don’t think so. Thanks but no thanks.