Feltcave Premium Cat Cave Covered Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from soft, 100% natural Merino wool from New Zealand.
- The purr-fect size spot for kittens and cats up to 15 lbs.
- Handmade by crafters in Nepal.
- Thick layer of wool helps the cat cave retain its dome shape and prevents fraying.
- Wool naturally repels odor, dirt and stains, so your feline’s bed looks fresh longer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$44.99Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Horizon Large Wool Felt Cave Cat Bed$59.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Boho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Large$44.99Chewy Price
- Meowfia Premium Felt Cat Cave Bed, Medium, Light Gray$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Armarkat Collasible Zipper Top Cuddle Cave Cat Bed, Bronze & Silver$52.65Chewy Price$78.00List Price
- Petmaker Feline Comfort Cavern Cat Bed, Small, Blue$16.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Kitty Pad Petite, Tan$31.31Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Dream Pod, Gray$60.86Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha$45.67Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Round Wicker Cat Condo with Top Perch, Natural$69.99Chewy Price
- Walking Palm Felted Wool Cat Cave Bed, Sky Blue & White$52.57Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Thermo Cat Cave, Navy/Geo Flower$39.19Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Wool, Felt, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||N/A||Fleece, Plush / Fiberfill||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Great for cats who like "hidey holes"
Bought one for my two cats and one for my friend who also has two cats. Warning - get one for each cat in your house! We both have watched the cave become the favorite place. When one checks it out, the other wants in. My cats like it because it's dark, my friend's hairless cats like it because it holds in warmth. When it gets flattened, it's easy to reshape. It does collect hair, so requires a lint roller occasionally. I am a little worried about ever washing it as I don't want it to fall apart.
Fun Fun Felt Cat Cave
Who would have guessed? We have 4 cats and they all Love the Cat Bed, they also absolutely love the free felt mouse that came with it. I need to order a few more for my house and few for my friends and family so their cats can enjoy this cat cave too.
Cute with a few adjustments
I got the green color for my kitties and in person the green is much richer (think of christmas green). The cat seems to like it but my only problem is that I have a menace who love to get on top of the cave while someones sleeping in it causing the cave to collapse. Ive added wire structure to the inside so the cave keep its shape even if my cat gets on top of it.
My own comfortable space!
Brutus loves his new felt cave. He feels safe and secure in his own personal space to rest and relax. Brutus is a big boy weighing 12 lbs and he fits nicely in the cave. I would recommend this to any cat owner.
Cute Cat Cave
This is a well-made and good looking cat bed. HOWEVER... really depends on the cat if it is used or not. My vet recommended it for our new very timid rescue, and she would not even try it. On the other hand, another cat loved it. It is thick, pretty and useable.
A bed and a toy
Lucy's my new 2 month old kitten and I tried a variety of beds with her, to no luck. When this came in, I kept my fingers crossed, but she loves it! Right now it's much more toy than bed; she liked to flop around in and drag in whatever unsuspecting toy is around to do her little killer kicks, but she goes in and out herself, and seems satisfied with it. She's the type that likes to hide, so it's perfect.
My kitty loves her cave. The artisans in Nepal made a beautiful product which not only keeps her warm and cozy but it looks good too. I am thinking of buying another because she does not want to share with her housemate.
Kitty loves this!
Not only does Kitty love this, but so do I! As I write this review, the Chewy picture on this page shows a multi-colored bed, but actually I bought the 'emerald', which I think is absolutely stunning! The bed, itself, is extremely well made, and I was very surprised and pleased at the thickness of the felt -- I'm sure it is very warm and comfortable, indeed! Kitty gave it just a brief try the first day she had it but has been using it more and more ever since. She doesn't use it all the time for her naps, but she does use it frequently. I feel this was an excellent purchase, I'm very happy!!!!!!! Btw, it was kind of crumpled when it arrived, but I stuffed a lot of towels in it and a couple hours later it was purrfect...!!!! :)
Occupied within 2 minutes!
I pulled this bed out of the bag, fluffed it up and set in on one of the lower levels of my boy's cat tree. He was inside of the bed (beautiful green wool) within 2 minutes and fast asleep within 10!
Happy cat happy life
My kitty loves the cave! She’s an older cat and stays curled up in it a lot of time. A friend suggested it and I’m grateful she did. It took awhile to arrive but it was well worth the wait.