Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Menthol 3.6%, Inactive Ingredients: Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Ginger Root 3, 970 Mg, Elecampane Root 3...||Corn Starch, Dextrose, Active Ingredient: Hesperidin 1000mg...||Proprientary Essential Oil Blend Including Wild Carrot, Garlic, Cypress...||Soybean Meal, Lecithin, Ground Flax Seed...|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||—||—|
About This Item
- All-natural formula helps to relieve minor coughs caused by irritation or allergies.
- Promotes healthy breathing so your horse can perform better.
- Contains recognizable ingredients like honey, menthol and apple cider vinegar.
- One dose usually prevents coughing for up to 4 hours.
- Easy-to-administer syringe dosing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finish Line MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb tub$9.28Chewy Price$10.69List Price$8.82Autoship Price
- Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$75.49Chewy Price$105.18List Price$71.72Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Selenium Nerve, Muscle & Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$15.26Chewy Price$14.50Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 12-oz, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Finish Line Performance Builder Butterscotch Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$73.95Chewy Price$99.26List Price$70.25Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$28.79List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 15-lb tub$36.28Chewy Price$45.35List Price$34.47Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Recovery Extruded Performance Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Aniflex Complete Connective Tissue Support Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$33.46Chewy Price$51.80List Price$31.79Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research All-Phase Low-Starch Ration Balancer Pellet Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- AniMed Via-Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$14.99Chewy Price$24.29List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, we have used this product off and on with little or no results. Had my husband give my mare 15ml every morning for a couple of weeks to be consistent. She's still coughing regularly.
Calmed my mares environmental related cough as soon as one dose. She is picky and detects most everything that is added to her feed, but she seemed to enjoy the flavor and never hesitated eating it.
Great product for cough
Was waiting for shipment of Cough Ease to arrive and ordered this to try. In reading the lables they look like almost same product. Works great to soothe trachea irritation
Helped my horses dry cough
My horse has seasonal allergies. It’s particularly bad this year. She would cough in her stall and watering down her hay, changing her bedding to packaged bedding did not help. Air Power given daily has helped calm her dry cough tremendously. Not all gone yet, but it’s only been a week.
Love this for summer allergies , really helps for my horses dry cough
Relief when we needed it
My mare has respiratory issues to start with and then she got Strangles :( she was miserable, coughing and had a very sore throat. I needed something to help support her recovery and I needed it ASAP. I bought this from Chewy and it arrived the next day! She would not eat it (strong Apple Cider Vinegar smell) but I gave it to her with an oral syringe and it definitely helped her breathing, cough and throat almost immediately. I will continue to keep it on hand to support her.
Works well for coughs
I bought this for my horse after he had gotten a cough and I believe it is working. He has been on it once a day for about a week and he is no longer coughing I also bough anihist and I believe the combination did wonders for him. With his allergies I may consider putting this on his all summer as well. I wish they would come out with a pellet form though.
Finish line air power
I been using this for years. It’s the best cough help for horses with seasonal coughs. It’s great fir pre race use too
Make sure you shake it up, and wash your hands after using!
To introduce this to my mare (who is super picky), I poured it over some pear slices. However, I didn't shake it up enough beforehand, so I got the dreaded Mare Stare, and she refused to eat the pear. Her favorite fruit! But I shook it up better before the next dose (poured over her evening mash), and she downed all of her food. She is recovering from chronic pneumonia. I heard no coughing last night (though it's hard to tell from inside the house sometimes), so we'll see how she does today after her morning dose. The vet was pleased with what's in it as a maintenance supplement. Also, I made the mistake of washing my hands last night, and there was some residue on the bottle. Later, I rubbed my eye. With the tiniest amount of menthol/eucalyptus/vinegar residue. Wash your hands!
Great product I love to have in my barn for my senior gelding who has had heaves and allergy issues in the past.