Finish Line Quia-Cal Calming Paste Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Thiamine 770mg, Magnesium 190mg, Calcium 445mg...||5% L-tryptophan, Valerian Root, Black Cohosh...||Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid 440mg, MSM 280mg, Apple Pectin 56mg...||Active Ingredients: Menthol 3.6%, Inactive Ingredients: Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Msm, White Willow, Devil's Claw...|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Digestive Health||Respiratory Care||First Aid, Muscle Care, Nerve Care|
|Special Diet||—||—||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
About This Item
- Supports healthy nerve function and promotes relaxation.
- Won’t make horses “dopey” or drowsy.
- Contains no tryptophan and will not test—it’s competition-safe.
- Oral syringe makes for easy administration.
- Fast-acting and designed to start working within 1 hour—lasts for up to 4 hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DAC Orange Superior Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$34.95Chewy Price$35.00List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- HomeoVet EquioPathics Digestive Upsets Liquid Farm Animal & Horse Supplement, 120-mL bottle$15.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- HomeoVet EquioPathics Joint Stress Relief Liquid Farm Animal & Horse Supplement, 120-mL bottle$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- HomeoVet EquioPathics Nose Relief Liquid Farm Animal & Horse Supplement, 120-mL bottle$15.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Vitalize Digest More Plus Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$48.34Chewy Price$45.92Autoship Price
- Omega Fields Omega Nibblers Low Sugar & Starch Peppermint Flavor Chews Horse Supplement, 3.5-lb bag$27.50Chewy Price$29.95List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- Omega Fields Omega Nibblers Blackstrap Molasses Flavor Chews Horse Supplement, 3.5-lb bag$23.23Chewy Price$29.25List Price$22.07Autoship Price
- Hyalun Pro Hyaluronic Acid Joint Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 90-mL bottle$31.96Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Hyaluronex Joint Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 64-oz bottle$139.96Chewy Price$132.96Autoship Price
- DAC Digestive Feed Additive Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$39.25Chewy Price$37.29Autoship Price
- Cavalor Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 800-gram tub$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- DAC Colt Grower Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$41.83Chewy Price$39.74Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Wow, is all I can say…
I have a sensitive gelding. He’s generally pretty calm at home. Anytime I take him out on trail he starts out great! He’s not spooky either. Then after a while he turns this switch on. I don’t know if he’s going to buck, spin, simply prance or so forth. I gave him half a tube waited about an hour and headed out on a trail ride. I couldn’t believe it, he walked the ENTIRE time!! Never felt like he was going to do anything naughty. It was the best trail ride I’ve ever experienced on him. Going to try it at the next barrel race in hopes I can get a similar result. (Fingers crossed)
Best on the market!
I don't know where I would be without this. It's the perfect product that keeps my ADD mare on track and focused without being drowsy or changing of personality at all. Takes the edge off and she is ready to event!
Unusable came without a cap
My tube didn’t come with a cap, pretty disappointing.
Quia Cal Works!
I show AQHA and compete in multiple events. My horse is great minded but just needs a little something to take the edge off and keep him soft and focused in the pen. I can feel a change about 45 min after I give it and it lasts about 4 hours. It doesn't make him lazy or affect his legs.
Skeptical but it worked!
I was given a sample from a Rep. I was skeptical but it was free so no harm done if it didn’t work. I saw a noticeable difference and was very impressed! Bought a bunch to keep on hand.
Excellent Alternative to more Expensive Paste
I picked this up as an alternative to using paste that is 4 times the cost. This paste definitely takes the edge off without making the horse too quiet. Will make this a barn staple for shipping and new experiences with the green horses.
Best Calming Paste We Have Tried
I used this before shipping a 5 year old Chestnut mare from one farm to another for some training. She did great and was sound minded when I got on her for both of my rides. This stuff works wonders!
Worked on my mare
My mare usually constantly paces at the trailer at barrel races and I gave her a half a tube and for once she did not pace at all. I gave half a tube to my other horse and it didn’t work on him. He probably needs an entire tube. Will be ordering this again!!
Best Calming paste hands down
Works great! Took the edge of my nervous nelly, helped her focus better for competitions.