Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Powder Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Comprehensive foregut and hindgut digestive health support.
- Natural active ingredients with names you can pronounce like grape seed extract and brewers yeast.
- Grain-free—no wheat, corn or soy.
- Easy-to-administer powder.
- After 20 years on the market and over 20 million servings, this supplement has no known side effects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Flex Pro Accel Health & Wellness Formula Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bucket$106.43Chewy Price$161.99List Price$101.11Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Joint Combo Classic Pellets Horse Supplement, 8-lb bucket$99.99Chewy Price$175.19List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx HA-100 Solution Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle$44.49Chewy Price$47.99List Price$42.27Autoship Price
- Farnam Laser Sheen Skin & Coat Horse Supplement, 7.5-lb bucket$53.23Chewy Price$85.19List Price$50.57Autoship Price
- Farnam H.B. 15 Hoof Health Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 7-lb bucket$80.77Chewy Price$113.99List Price$76.73Autoship Price
- Vita Flex Pro Accel Lifetime Health & Wellness Formula Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$66.26Chewy Price$75.59List Price$62.95Autoship Price
- Ramard Total Blood Fluid Muscle Horse Supplement, 30 Day Supply$51.95Chewy Price$52.95List Price$49.35Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Cool Omega 40+ Equine Dry Fat & Protein Energy Pellets Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$103.28Chewy Price$109.99List Price$98.12Autoship Price
- Equinutrix Gastro-MFR Digestive Health Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Plus Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb bag$145.00Chewy Price$137.75Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Horse Manna Vitality Horse Supplement, 11.25-lb bag$26.49Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Equine Complete Plus Joint Mobility Powder Horse Supplement, 18-lb$379.99Chewy Price$360.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid 440mg, MSM 280mg, Apple Pectin 56mg...||Zeolytes, Sacchorymyces Cerevisiae Yeast Fermentation Product, Sodium Aluminosilicate...||Oat Bran, Cabbage, Montmorillonite Clay...||Active: Yucca 700 Mg, Fenugreek 1500 Mg, Fructo Oligosaccharide 3000 Mg...||Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||Non-GMO, Organic||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Great Ulcer Supplement
U-7 was recommended to me by my vet for my OTTB mare after we finished a round of sucralfate to treat for gastric and hindgut ulcers. My vet said U-7 is one of a very few supplements that prevents hindgut acidosis, which leads to ulcers. My mare eats the supplement no problem, but she isn't a picky eater. It does have a strong onion sort of smell. She's been on U-7 for several months. She looks great, is gaining weight nicely, and happy in her work. I know U-7 plays a major role in how well she's doing. 10 out of 10, I recommended this to everyone. As always Chewy's service and shipping is impeccable.
I don't use the product all the time but when my horses ulcers act up this has always done the trick. It noticeably takes the edge off when used alone or in conjunction with ulcer meds. I like the fact that it has MSM in it as well. I like buying it from Chewy because Chewy has great pricing and fast shipping.
Yeh, it works
When my horse has been on daily bute for arthritis, he becomes prone to occasional mild bouts of colic. Adding this to his daily mash stopped the colics.
I've been using U 7 for over 6 years and was pleased to see it offered on Chewy for a reasonable price. I have 2 Morgans that are taking it. One is a retired show horse with ulcers and the other came with wind sucking issues when I bought her. This product has given me a great piece of mind as the horse with ulcers has improved a great deal and seldom shows any signs of stress. The one that sucks wind seems less stressed and I feel reassured that she is being helped by this product.
My mare really blossoms on this supplement. Loading dose and then 1/2 scoop am & pm.