First Companion Epsom Salt Horse Poultice, 20-ozBy First Companion
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Delivers the benefits of Epsom salts in an easy-to-apply gel.
- Helps to draw out hoof abscesses and infections.
- Helps to relieve sore joints, relax muscles, reduce swelling and soothe bruised soles.
- Won’t burn or blister.
- Can be covered with cotton or wrapped and left to sit for 36 to 48 hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Epsom Salt 60%, Methyl Salicylate 1.0%, Inactive Ingredients: Water Soluble Base...||Beechwood Creosote, Guaiacol, Methyl Guaiacol...||Superior Aluminum Silicate Blended With Montmorillonites, Purified Water, Boric Acid...||Turmeric, Methylsulfonylmethane, Methyl Salicylate...||Aluminum Silicate Blended With Montmorillonites, Purified Water, Boric Acid...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care, First Aid||Hoof Care, Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support, Recovery||First Aid, Hoof Care, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Recovery, Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support||First Aid, Hoof Care, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Can this be used on dogs for interdigital cysts?
Answer by • Jun 10, 2021
This product is labeled for use in horses only. We cannot suggest any off label use. We recommend consulting with your veterinarian for further medical advice.
Be the first to recommend this product.