FirstMate 50/50 Salmon & Tuna Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Boneless/Skinless Salmon, Deboned Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Boneless Turkey, Deboned Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Boneless Chicken, Deboned Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Salmon, Turkey Liver, Fish Broth...||Ocean Whitefish, Fish Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free|
About This Item
- Dual-protein formula featuring wild-caught salmon and wild-caught North American Albacore tuna sourced from sustainable fisheries.
- Grain-free, gluten-free recipe is great for cats prone to allergies or food sensitivities.
- Wholesome recipe that’s ideal for maintenance feeding, and providing complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- Features BPA-free cans, and free from carrageenan or guar gum.
- 96% meat protein from wild salmon and tuna, and 4% vegetable proteins.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Chicken with Asparagus Bits in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$47.66Chewy Price$50.16List Price$45.28Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken with Pumpkin Bits in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$49.94Chewy Price$52.56List Price$47.44Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Skin & Coat Support Sustainably-Caught Herring & Cod Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12, bundle of 2$75.02Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.27Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Chicken & Whitefish Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$34.50Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature HQS La Cucina Chicken with Pineapple Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94 oz, case of 24$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey T.T.Y.L. Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.12Chewy Price$14.36Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature La Cucina Tuna with Papaya Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94-oz, case of 12$17.01Chewy Price$16.16Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Needed a good no junk wet food for older kitty that needed to lose weight. Also found out she is diabetic. Insulin 2 time’s a day. High protein dry and wet food. Thank god both cats like it. She’s downing the weight slowly hopefully she can get off her insulin. Have ordered this 3 times. Saw a video of a Veterinarian who has a diabetic cat as well and this is what I saw him feeding her. Don’t ever stop carrying it.
Dont waste your money...
I bought this based on the reviews and I thought I'd give it a shot. It is way more expensive than the Friskies I normally buy but that food was out of stock so I thought I would try this one thinking it was healthier. My cats won't eat it and it comes out of the can like mush, it's not Pate at all. You need a spoon to get it all out of the can and even then you don't get it all out. I thought since the cats wouldn't eat the first can I would pass it on to the dogs, since it's all natural, and even they would not touch it.
5/5 from my girls!
My three cats can only eat wet food due to some urinary issues. We just tried our first can of First Mate and all three loved it! Great, soft pate texture and strong but not too unpleasant fishy smell. We will be buying again!
Picky picky picky
I hoped that my kitties would love this, but once again these picky ladies did not! I have only that has a sensitive tummy, so I have to get her foods that wont make her sick, but I also want her to like it. Unfortunately both my girls wouldn't even touch this. And it's so expensive!
I have a rescue - big girl - with all sorts of issues. I've tried so many different foods I've lost count. First Mate has the best of the best ingredients. Not only because what is IN their products but more importantly whats NOT in their products. The litter box no long smells like something died in there and the diarrhea is gone, so far. She will eat the food (canned only) but doesn't get excited about whats in her dish. Sometimes I mix this with the Turkey. I will continue to serve her this food until she absolutely refuses to eat it.
Our two cat LOVE this one
Our cats are finicky like most. But they consistently eat this in a hurry. I went to reorder and it's no longer available. This is not good. I hope that Chewy will carry it again. All of Firstmate cat food is very good.
Fabulous food and prices
I love Chewy. Great prices and great products. I can't find these items at prices like I can find at chewy
Some days they will eat it other days walk away and refuse it! I have yet to find a grainfree wet food they will eat consistently:(.
This is a high quality food that is made only with sustainable fish that my cats really love. It is the only wet food that my older, finicky eater will eat!