FitPAWS Dog Balancing Wobble Board
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
About This Item
- Unique board that rotates 360 degrees for multi-directional balance.
- Developed for dynamic balance training.
- Helps strengthen core and develop motor skills.
- Features textured, non-slip surface so your dog won’t slide off.
- Gives your pup improved body awareness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Aqua$76.48Chewy Price$95.65List Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Giant Balancing Bone, Violet$137.24Chewy Price$171.55List Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Remington Foam Fowl Dog Training Dummy, Ring Neck, Large$13.85Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Brown$12.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Red, 1-in$14.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Lots of fun
Definitely solid. My dog isn't the only one who has tried it out. The three levels are great for building confidence and difficulty.
Amazing for training!
We've been considering adding a wobble board for quite a while, and I'm so glad we went for it! This is extremely solid and all the dogs who've tried it so far have found the grip surface pleasant. It's a challenge on the highest diameter base for even our young, fit dogs, which is great for draining energy and keeping them engaged when we're all stuck inside. For less fit and less sure dogs, the 'easier' mode has been perfect, and let them get in on the fun, too.
Expensive but worth it
I have purchased a wobble board before and it was definitely not this high quality. This purchase was definitely worth it, very sturdy, it can hold 150 lbs no problem.
Good quality but Pricey
I didn’t have time to wait for another supplier who was less expensive as I needed to start home therapy right away. This is good quality product with 3 levels of difficulty to utilize.