FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count
About This Item
- Unique shape with a flattened, anti-skid bottom to offer more stability.
- Helps build confidence and core strength in your furry friend.
- Boosts dynamic balance, independent limb awareness and coordination.
- Offers beneficial exercises by standing and stepping on balls.
- Features non-slip surface that is resistant to damage by dog nails.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$70.35Chewy Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Mini Regular Balancing Bone, Yellow, 2 count$86.92Chewy Price$86.95List Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Green$76.48Chewy Price$95.65List Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Giant Balancing Bone, Violet$137.24Chewy Price$171.55List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My puppy is having a problem finding his hind feet. It was funny for a while, but it has become a problem as he is getting bigger...breed Chow Chow. I, so far, have been able to teach him to get his front paws on the pods, and we are working on the back ones. I like the FitPAWS line of products very much.
Great training tool
These fitpaw pods are good quality. They are weighty and have a non-slip bottom. They are used to improve core strength and posture. Start with one and add more as your dog becomes comfortable with placing full weight on each pod. This requires time and patience, but have lots of treats handy for interactive fun.
Just what I needed
Much easier to haul around for Stack training with young Springer spaniels.
Great for precision targeting!
We bought these too soon, and struggled to teach our young dog how to use his 4 paws independently. when we took a step back and used larger targets to begin with front and rear end, then these were a perfect transition for him! They’re very sturdy, well made, and a great size for our 56lb golden. Even with a mat in place, they get kicked around quite a bit by our enthusiastic fellow, so two people make it simpler to train.
My dog loves these pods! We are able to learn and have fun. Keeps the brain active and helps build problem solving skills. Also great for fitness
Great, but could use an update
I love these pods. However, I don't love that they slide all around and cannot be affixed to anything. I know other dog handlers who have attached velcro to the bottom of these and then velcroed them to a yoga mat or something similar to keep them in place. I'm planning on doing this as well, but wouldn't it be great if they came with something like this to begin with?
I’ve wanted these forever and finally splurged. They are somewhat handy for just general training but they definitely slide, which is really off putting for a dog learning to to balance on them. I bought them intending to use them to help teach my dogs to stack but it ended it setting me back because they became very hesitant once they realized their feet would just slide out from under them.