FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple
About This Item
- Unique donut shape with a flattened base to offer more stability.
- Helps build confidence and core strength in your furry friend.
- Offers beneficial exercises by standing, sitting, laying and side stepping on ball.
- Features non-slip surface that is resistant to damage by dog nails.
- Ball can also be used as a touch target or obstacle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Mini Regular Balancing Bone, Yellow, 2 count$86.92Chewy Price$86.95List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Green$76.48Chewy Price$95.65List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Kelly Green$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
no, fitpaws! no!
no, fitpaws! I have never over pumped this donut, after owning it for 5 months and using it for 3 month, it has an uneven surface, a higher side and a lower side. this is not a cheap equipment, I expect it to last longer. chewy rep are been really helpful, thank you so much!
There is one size
Pro Tip: There is one size Donut. There is one size ring. If the Donut seems too small for the ring, put more air in it. Would have saved me a lot of time searching to know those details. The thingie to inflate the Donut and Ring come in the package.
Love this stability donut. Great for teaching many cues to dogs as well as building balance and muscle strength.
Great fun & great training aid
This balance ball is so much fun for my Russell Terrier. It was the perfect size for a 12 pound dog. It does vibrate without the base but that is fine for my athletic terrier.
Surprisingly different than the peanut
I was hesitant to add this donut to our fitness equipment because I felt like the bigger fitpaws peanut and this donut kind of filled the same exercise niche. Well, color me surprised! This donut provides a very different type of balancing! It’s uniquely challenging for our pup, and it also works nicely into a routine. We did purchase the inflatable ring stabilizer with it, and that has been very helpful!
this is tiny
I ordered this product to help with my dogs rehab at home. He was hit by a car and when the rescue found him they had to do surgery on him. He had two surgeries. in the pictures this looks much bigger. The measurements are all wrong. Also the ring holder doesn’t fit this product. Like what? Why do you sell both if they don’t match each other? I am very disappointed in this product. You can see in the pictures that the ring was not meant for this.
Smaller than it looks
This a way smaller than it looks in the pictures. My Aussie can still train on it just fine and can do the conditioning recommenced by her vet on it. If your dog is over 40lbs I’d recommend two or spending $30 more to get the totofit one